Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

Just got home and could not wait to post!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GIBSON COUNTY!! 35-0! Wow! Impressive. The best team in AA. This was one heckuva game your team earned and deserved. I enjoyed watching your team play. Great defense and really pounded the boards and while i thought we played pretty descent D on on Butler and Jennings, Griffin made us pay! Enjoy this as I am sure you will. I have nothing but kudos for your team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GCP, I have enjoyed ratchet jawing with you all season. You were right about your team and they have to be the front runner for next season.

Livingston Academy Lady Wildcats!! Congratulations to you!! Although you did not come for second place, we are still very proud of you and your accomplishments this season. Did things most said you couldn't and did something many LA teams didn't: Bring home hardware!!! Hold your heads high, you are winners already because of the heart and courage you have shown on what has been an amazing run! You Seniors will be missed, but tradition never graduates. Who will step up next year and replace this fine group that will be leaving us?

GO LA!!

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Well said Big Daddy! One thing about it Gibson County they did not get it give to them, LA made them work for it. I send congrats to them! Killer and Sells will be missed, Wish them the best in thier future. Upper Cumberland Fan's are Proud of them for the Job they have done all year!

We got the boy's to get fired up now...They got a hard draw right off the bat but they can do it tooo!

Way to Go Blue!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ok "gcfan2" you got me I can take it. Bring it on ...I'm not going to back on what I said before or after the game.

But don't get on here and brag about a 20 point win, knowing darn good and well that the game was much closer than that..... shows just how inmature you must be. And if that floats your boat then have at it. Don't give our girls any credit at all. I don't know what game your were watching but our girls was in this game all the way.... despite all the pressure defense you had, all the turnovers you caused, we still could have won this game but we didn't, and I've given the credit were it's due to the players and coaches of GC.

Yes. It was mush closer than the final score indicates. Gibson was the better team, but if they played LA's schedule they would have 3 or 4 losses. LA had the #1 ranked AA schedule in the state and it helped get them to the state finals.

Congrats to both teams. I was there and enjoyed the game.

That's ok "gcfan2" you got me I can take it. Bring it on ...I'm not going to back on what I said before or after the game.

But don't get on here and brag about a 20 point win, knowing darn good and well that the game was much closer than that..... shows just how inmature you must be. And if that floats your boat then have at it. Don't give our girls any credit at all. I don't know what game your were watching but our girls was in this game all the way.... despite all the pressure defense you had, all the turnovers you caused, we still could have won this game but we didn't, and I've given the credit were it's due to the players and coaches of GC.

Good post RC.

Funny thing is that if the shoe were on the other foot and we had won, I highly doubt that gcfan would even show his face.

your right, i'll be the first to say i didnt give la enough credit before the game. they remind me alot of this gc team with their heart and determination. their defense was far and away the best we have faced this year and although i feel that butler was fouled about every time she got into the lane she was held to 12 points. i would have bet money that we would lose with her only scoring 12. griffin and reedy really stepped up with gardner makin some big shots also. this was a great example on the saying "defense wins championships". we were not able to hit shots all weekend but we used our pressure d to create the offense and get some confidence going.

Too bad we can't see a Gibson vs Clarkrange game.

[/quote

Yes for sure Clarkrange is pretty awsome. The play tough and disciplined and wear you down just like Gibson County. That would be a good matchup. Congratulations to Clarkrange and to LA. your state tournamnet appearances and Gold and Silver balls speak volumes for the type of programs they have.

Good post RC.

Funny thing is that if the shoe were on the other foot and we had won, I highly doubt that gcfan would even show his face.

Your probably right 'DaKidd'.

Wonder if they have a boys team ? Sure would love to play them wouldn't you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes for sure Clarkrange is pretty awsome. The play tough and disciplined and wear you down just like Gibson County. That would be a good matchup. Congratulations to Clarkrange and to LA. your state tournamnet appearances and Gold and Silver balls speak volumes for the type of programs they have.

Sounds much better gcfan2 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your probably right 'DaKidd'.

Wonder if they have a boys team ? Sure would love to play them wouldn't you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Man I am so stoked for Wednesday! I'm gonna have to bust my hump to get there in time. My classes at NSCC aren't over til 3:00 and I gott get from cookeville to the Boro in two hrs with rush hr traffic to boot!

Good post RC.

I've been showing my face on here for the last several years. As I remember the shoe has been on the other foot for 9 years we've been coming here and to hear all the trash talk you guys do from 7AA about we don't play anyone, can't handle the pressure ect.....I'm just quoting the facts man. Granted we only have one Gold Ball and LA has 4. Thats fantastic and I commend your school. THis year the shoe just happens to be on the other foot. I congratualte LA on their season. Gibson County was the best team that played in this tournamnet this year and it was their time finally. I can assure you I will continue to support our Gibson County teams like I have for over 20 years. Sounds like you got a little tast of sour grapes. How do you explain 17-0 run in the 4th QTR.

Tough loss LA, congrats on the great run!!

congrats to you to options! check your message on your profile lol I hear you didn't do what you said you where If the Lady Buffs won!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Aint it something Gold and Silver on the mt again!!

congrats to you to options! check your message on your profile lol I hear you didn't do what you said you where If the Lady Buffs won!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Aint it something Gold and Silver on the mt again!!

lol, I was told I would be divorced!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />