Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

No you are the one thats paranoid. I CHALLEGE YOU to look through any of my post that state that Bolivar will win or that LA will lose. If you find one post it and I will own up to it. Believe me in my line of work paranoid is not an option, and like I said we well see wednesday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No I'm definitely not paranoid and you are correct, I went back and looked at your post and didn't see anywhere you said either team would win or lose. Well if your not paraniod, you must be a fence rider or feel like your team is the one with the inferior talent. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As for your job....sounds like to me that your either on the good side or the bad side of the law ? Hopefully your on the good side /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for your job....sounds like to me that your either on the good side or the bad side of the law ? Hopefully your on the good side /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That sounds like a politician! LOL! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No I'm definitely not paranoid and you are correct, I went back and looked at your post and didn't see anywhere you said either team would win or lose. Well if your not paraniod, you must be a fence rider or feel like your team is the one with the inferior talent. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh I am on the right side of the law and no I am not on the fence, as for talent Bolivar will show that @ 5PM. We have made a habit out of playing for the gold ball for several years now and we know that it does'nt prove anything to make bold predictions about the game to be played we just assume everybody is good and play accordingly. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

RECIPE FOR TIGER STEW

Toss in a few dozen DEVAN eggs and add milk.

Throw in several pounds of salt PETERMAN for flavor and to get the fire started.

CHASE a small herd of TIGERS onto the floor where they can be 3 point shot down by having SMITH & WEST in.

RAM(SEY) the TIGERS into the HOGEYE MELTON POT.

Cook on high heat for 32 minutes or until DUNN.

ENJOY !!!!!

Oh I am on the right side of the law and no I am not on the fence, as for talent Bolivar will show that @ 5PM. We have made a habit out of playing for the gold ball for several years now and we know that it does'nt prove anything to make bold predictions about the game to be played we just assume everybody is good and play accordingly. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Basically what you are saying and have been saying without having the guts to say boldly is that Bolivar does have better talent...Maye you need a sense of humor..Just trying to have some fun pre game..Don't come on here running your mouth after the game about how your team did this or that if Bolivar wins..I won't if we do. But I will congratulate either way! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO LA!

A few more coacht numbers....

The only team that both Bolivar and Livingston have in common this season is Harpeth.

Livingston played them in November and won 72-54

Bolivar played them two weeks ago and won 59-40

Bolivar's record against AAA teams this year is 3-0

over

Liberty Tech 53-49

Liberty Tech 75-68

Bartlett 90-47

Livingston's record against AAA teams this year is 6-0

over

Cookeville 74-59

Cookeville 86-78

Clarksville 54-38

Ooltewah 59-39

Clarksville NE 78-54

Clarksville NE 64-43

Just numbers that may or may not mean anything. Less than 20 hours til tip-off.

Let me give you some real info on Bolivar...........In the summertime, Bolivar scrimmages against guys like Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Brian Lake, Ashley Champion, Cameron Crisp, and Frank Holmes just to name a few. This team is tested and they will go as far as their talent takes them. For the record, I'm not even picking Bolivar to win because I know next to nothing about the Livingston Hogeyes. I'm just putting the "strength of schedule/competion" thing to rest.

Let me give you some real info on Bolivar...........In the summertime, Bolivar scrimmages against guys like Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Brian Lake, Ashley Champion, Cameron Crisp, and Frank Holmes just to name a few. This team is tested and they will go as far as their talent takes them. For the record, I'm not even picking Bolivar to win because I know next to nothing about the Livingston Hogeyes. I'm just putting the "strength of schedule/competion" thing to rest.

That's clinched it for me, how could we ever compete with a team that scrimmages against a bunch of college players. Just to give you a little info about LA. They scrimmage against guys like Merle Smith, Earl Carwile, Tommy Stephens, Danny McCoin and Richard Melton to name a few. All these guys are ex-college athletes themselves. So I know our team is battle tested and hopefully they will be ready to prove that today.

NO it's most of you Bolivar fans that's talking out both sides of you mouth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seriously, I'm not gonna make this game............... But, all smack talk aside, I wish the fans of both teams Good Luck and safe travel to and from M'boro.

ps. Humboldt and Manassas got this party jumping!