Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

I don't believe in popularity contest and I am not here to win one either....keep crying crybaby....LOL your funny and a crybaby to. I don't need a following......I do just fine on my own....understand.

I do understand one thing............You don't even try to defend your lack of class and character.............I've noticed, on this and other threads that when you have no other defense, you revert to namecalling.............just another example of class and character weakness issues that you seem to have.............You really do need to seek professional help before you 'go off the deep end'. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do understand one thing............You don't even try to defend your lack of class and character.............I've noticed, on this and other threads that when you have no other defense, you revert to namecalling.............just another example of class and character weakness issues that you seem to have.............You really do need to seek professional help before you 'go off the deep end'. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The feeling is mututal.

Thanks for the advice..I think I will pass mister perfect.

It's not like it mattered, we couldn't hit a free throw to save our life for awhile. A lot of fouls on LA came from them trying to keep Murphy from going upcourt and thus drawing the blocking call.

Still, that foul disparity is still better than what Bolivar had last year against Howard. It was something like 20-4 or some ridiculous number.

Many of those "blocking fouls" could have easily been charges, and some of them should have been. But even if every one of them would have been called in LA's favor, it would not have made a difference in the game. LA beat themselves in this one, didn't play well enough to win unfortunately.

The feeling is mututal.

Thanks for the advice..I think I will pass mister perfect.

What's a mututal?..........................Gosh! I didn't realize you knew me personally, but apparently you do, to come up with such a perfect description of me..............Thanks, but you still need professional help. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What's a mututal?..........................Gosh! I didn't realize you knew me personally, but apparently you do, to come up with such a perfect description of me..............Thanks, but you still need professional help. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Apparently you do too....seems to me you are the one instigating /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wow, what a ride for me. Congratulations first off to Bolivar, by far one of the faster teams I have seen in a long time. For Livingston, CD, CW, DR, WP, JP, thank you. What an amazing career that you 5 had. Livingston Academy will miss you, and no matter what you hear, you are truly great. RM, amazing coach and definitely will take LA places if everyone stays behind him. What a great program to be a part of, and I truly am thankful to have that chance. Good luck to the future of Livingston Academy Basketball, I'll be there.

Apparently you do too....seems to me you are the one instigating /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Meh. Do a search. Just about every Bolivar or Livingston Academy thread this year has been like this.

The best thing about them playing in the first round is half of that will go away. Maybe. Hopefully.

Meh. Do a search. Just about every Bolivar or Livingston Academy thread this year has been like this.

The best thing about them playing in the first round is half of that will go away. Maybe. Hopefully.

Take alook at post #185. I had no intention of getting into a verbal exchange with anyone. 'yankees8589' apparently saw fit to start an exchange. Some posters might put up with his crap. I don't intend to. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How can the LA girls overachieve and make it to the championship game while the boys underachieve and get BLOWN out in the first game for the second year in a row? Is it choking or coaching???

I still think Richard Melton is a great coach.

The only thing I think he could have done differently (Not that it would've made a whole lot of difference), would have been to start Jackson in place of Ramsey. Jackson looked to be a lot more athletic and may have matched up better, IMO.

Then again, it's JMO.

we will see how strong la fans are. some are already jumping off the bandwagon. its ok u had a tough draw and lost to probably a top three team in the entire state.

Its took me till now and reading your comment to make me post after that game. I was really dissapointed in our team and how they played against Boliver. And we done the same thing last year with Fulton. I dont get it we make it that far with a great season and flop. I think by the time we get there were beat to death and are just tired. But now with that being said the LA fans will always stay behind our teams. We win together and we lose together as a community. Im proud to have got to watch the seniors play for four years and they have completly changed the standards for the LA boys Team and set the bar high for next year. They have broke several school records including: the 1st team to go to the State tourny back to back years, Chase Dunn broke the LA all time scoreing record, The boys won/tied for the regular season District Champions all four years, they were District Tournement Champs all four years, Won the Regional Championship Twice back to back years Won two Substate games and played in two State Tournements. Congrads on a great career and best of luck in all that you do! To the rest of the players keep up the good work and our time WILL come to bring home the gold ball to LA, and I for one will be in the stands to watch every step of the way! See yall next year! LEAVE NO DOUBT!!