Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

LOL! We've "been there, done that" with the quarterfinal round. Bolivar fans aren't gonna get excited unless we make it all the to Saturday.

Keep in mind, in West TN, we play big games against great competition weekly (Liberty, Northside, Covington, Memphis city, etc.......) Nothing to really "jump up and down" about yet.

Well...ALRIIGGHHTY THEN! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just looking for some friendly banter..Just don't come on here talking trash after the game if you win, cause I won't if we do. Just looking for fun. As far as competition, we got ours at the local Y. Maybe we will give you a BIG game!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Speaking of West Tn,, isn't there a thread about a conspiracy? You might want to get on it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO LA!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did i say thirty i meant 40! ha ha bolivar by forty! i love sturring up these la fans they are so defensive! i say something about a blowout and the town of livingston is up in arms! chill ha ha. la fans are the best. go bolivar!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hard not to reply to that...with that name and that response now wonder your name is seymourbutts only its your own butt you see!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL! We've "been there, done that" with the quarterfinal round. Bolivar fans aren't gonna get excited unless we make it all the to Saturday.

Keep in mind, in West TN, we play big games against great competition weekly (Liberty, Northside, Covington, Memphis city, etc.......) Nothing to really "jump up and down" about yet.

I hope Bolivar's team takes that same attitude Wednesday against LA. They will be jumping up and down headed for home on I-40 West.

I just noticed that tough schedule you all play weekly.....SOS rank 81 out of 112 teams...LA rank #11 out of 112.

Don't sound all that tough to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hard not to reply to that...with that name and that response now wonder your name is seymourbutts only its your own butt you see!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ha ha look at ur big butt BIG DADDY! i think its grown since u sit your old butt in the computer waiting for the next la thread! get a life and learn to spell maybe its too dark with your head up ur ######.

ha ha look at ur big butt BIG DADDY! i think its grown since u sit your old butt in the computer waiting for the next la thread! get a life and learn to spell maybe its too dark with your head up ur ######.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> This is too funny coming from Mr. Butts! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hurry say something so I can respond!! Hurry Mr. Butts Hurry!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Na nana boo boo--you can't even spell your own name! It's Seemore, Seymour! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

did i say thirty i meant 40! ha ha bolivar by forty! i love sturring up these la fans they are so defensive! i say something about a blowout and the town of livingston is up in arms! chill ha ha. la fans are the best. go bolivar!

You DID NOT just say "learn to spell"./blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I believe Bolivar??™s overall team speed, depth, and their in your grill, relentless defense will prove to be too much for Livingston Academy in the end. Bolivar??™s defense causes a lot of chaos and confusion. LA??™s team discipline will be tested in this game unlike any other game they??™ve played this year. Plus, I believe the state playoff experience both teams got last year should make for a fast and furious start. Congratulations to both teams for making it to state and GO TIGERS!

"OOOOO OOOOO OOOOO B-TOWN TIGERS!"

I hope Bolivar's team takes that same attitude Wednesday against LA. They will be jumping up and down headed for home on I-40 West.

I just noticed that tough schedule you all play weekly.....SOS rank 81 out of 112 teams...LA rank #11 out of 112.

Don't sound all that tough to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some of the stronger teams we play are offset by the weakness of others. No doubt that LA played a tough schedule, but it's not like Bolivar is playing against weak competition all year. Maybe LA is worn down from a tough season. Who knows? Also, I believe most level-headed fans don't put much faith into rankings, especially at the high school level.

I'd almost wager Mr. Butts is a LA fan trying to stir up the fan base. Good tactic.