Knoxville Bearden (35-2) vs Clarksville NE (26-6)

Icy

I have no dog in the fight but, if Fulton had some 6'9 or 6'7 players, they would/could beat Bearden. Fulton has a pretty good team and they play really good defense. Coach Wright does a good job over in North Knoxville. Tell the Memphis teams to come to Fulton or Knoxville and play them. After all they are 2 time state champs.

lol exactly the state champs dont have to travel anywhere bring your memphis boys to k town and play... and yes Jody Wright is an outstanding coach!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY TURTLE........ GFYS!!!!!!!! We beat your BOYS by 42.....by 42 POINTS!!!!!!! BTW, your baseball team at AE is garbage also....bring them over to Bearden and have them play them.....I'm going to say that your boys wouldn't get within 10 runs of the Dogs. Also, did AE make it to state......"NOT TONIGHT HOLSTON"!!!!

You are the only one on this board that is a POS!!!!!

Now you talking about how you made the State and AE didn't.. Hahaha, you're crazy.. AE is in the State year in and year out.. So missing the State this year was a shocker but hey, they know how to make it. I mean everyone is due for an upset every once in awhile...

Gee, you beat AE by 42 WOW did you win the State Title though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come on now, you the one who said yall would win it all. You and some of the Puppy fans are the ones who stated yall were already getting sized for the State Championship rings.. I mean, gosh, how about still go get them Rings! LOL but instead of putting State Champs on there but State participants.. LOL

Ok all jokes aside; I heard a lot of the fans were going off on Blevins about his 5 in 5 out sub rotation, what are your thoughts about that?

Lastly, the baseball RUNNERS... Hey, AE is on the rebuilding strive.. They won their 1st game last Friday since 2003, so of course they wouldn't come close to beating Bearden but I'm pretty sure they won't be scared to play you all. I mean, they could possible upset the Bulldogs if they really really have a completed game. So tell your coach to schedule them.. WE AIN"T NEVER SCARED!!

Now you talking about how you made the State and AE didn't.. Hahaha, you're crazy.. AE is in the State year in and year out.. So missing the State this year was a shocker but hey, they know how to make it. I mean everyone is due for an upset every once in awhile...

Gee, you beat AE by 42 WOW did you win the State Title though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come on now, you the one who said yall would win it all. You and some of the Puppy fans are the ones who stated yall were already getting sized for the State Championship rings.. I mean, gosh, how about still go get them Rings! LOL but instead of putting State Champs on there but State participants.. LOL

Ok all jokes aside; I heard a lot of the fans were going off on Blevins about his 5 in 5 out sub rotation, what are your thoughts about that?

Lastly, the baseball RUNNERS... Hey, AE is on the rebuilding strive.. They won their 1st game last Friday since 2003, so of course they wouldn't come close to beating Bearden but I'm pretty sure they won't be scared to play you all. I mean, they could possible upset the Bulldogs if they really really have a completed game. So tell your coach to schedule them.. WE AIN"T NEVER SCARED!!

Find the post where I said that Bearden was going to win the state tournament

HEY TURTLE........ GFYS!!!!!!!! We beat your BOYS by 42.....by 42 POINTS!!!!!!! BTW, your baseball team at AE is garbage also....bring them over to Bearden and have them play them.....I'm going to say that your boys wouldn't get within 10 runs of the Dogs. Also, did AE make it to state......"NOT TONIGHT HOLSTON"!!!!

You are the only one on this board that is a POS!!!!!

FTV

Are we off our MEDS?

You were much nicer prior to your Vegas trip....remember whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

You apologize immediately or I will bring up the OVERRATED issue again for the second year in a row /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I got your back Turtle....us AAers have to stick up for each other since in this AAA world, we keep brangin home Gold /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't have a problem with Blevins 5 in and 5 out style. Obviously it worked 33 times this year. Regardless of the substitution style, when you go 15-31 at the charity stripe, and you are playing a good team, you aren't going to win many close games....ask your boys over at AE why FT shooting is important. Also, making Blevins or any head coach sit the entire game and not being allowed to coach his team that he has been coaching all season long plays a huge role in the flow of the game. Rules are rules and with the bench being assested a "T" at the beginning of the game, I can't argue the point, but I still think it is a garbage rule.

From what I am told by spectators that attended the game (not just Bearden fans), neither team really got into the flow of the game. A total of 50 fouls were called and the total amount of FT's shot between the 2 teams were 68. From those stats, it appears that the refs were calling a very tight game from baseline to baseline.

Those aren't excuses, those are facts. Turtle, why would I not have confidence in my Bulldogs...they won 33 games this past year(one in which they beat your AE cackrunners by 42). Win or lose, I will cheer them on every single day of my life.

FTV

Are we off our MEDS?

You were much nicer prior to your Vegas trip....remember whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

You apologize immediately or I will bring up the OVERRATED issue again for the second year in a row /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I got your back Turtle....us AAers have to stick up for each other since in this AAA world, we keep brangin home Gold /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and Catholic has won the AA gold ball in what year?

Good Job in State Bearden. Keep making gread predictions. ha ha

I don't have a problem with Blevins 5 in and 5 out style. Obviously it worked 33 times this year. Regardless of the substitution style, when you go 15-31 at the charity stripe, and you are playing a good team, you aren't going to win many close games....ask your boys over at AE why FT shooting is important. Also, making Blevins or any head coach sit the entire game and not being allowed to coach his team that he has been coaching all season long plays a huge role in the flow of the game. Rules are rules and with the bench being assested a "T" at the beginning of the game, I can't argue the point, but I still think it is a garbage rule.

From what I am told by spectators that attended the game (not just Bearden fans), neither team really got into the flow of the game. A total of 50 fouls were called and the total amount of FT's shot between the 2 teams were 68. From those stats, it appears that the refs were calling a very tight game from baseline to baseline.

Those aren't excuses, those are facts. Turtle, why would I not have confidence in my Bulldogs...they won 33 games this past year(one in which they beat your AE cackrunners by 42). Win or lose, I will cheer them on every single day of my life.

When was the last time Bearden brought home the gold ball?

I was referring to the FB Gold that we won this year. ....I know it was actually AAA but we just play where they multiply us to. Do we have more State tourney appearances than the Dawgs over the past 5 or 6 years? Just wondering....I'm sure you and Turtle will quickly jump on the just being there doesn't cut it and you would be correct.

Good Job in State Bearden. Keep making gread predictions. ha ha

When was the last time Bearden brought home the gold ball?

Does soccer count?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and which teams won both times against fulton this year?

That would be AE! Actually if you want to count Football... This school year AE hasn't lost to Fulton in any sport well let me rephrase that, on the boys side, AE has yet to lose to Fulton in any sport this school year.

Irish- Just being there doesn't mean anything! Winning it all means a lot.

Feartheveer: My questions is, why in the world did they run around the court 2 times? I mean, come on now. And I disagree with you on the 5 in and 5 out thing. Honestly, he didn't do it much against Oak HIll or AE. But Blevins learnt his lessons.. Always stick with the 5 that's doing it then switch one or two of them out at a time not the whole 5...

Better Luck next year Puppies. I mean, the FAB 3 won't be around it may be a rebuilding year for the Puppies next year.. NO HEIGHT!!

That would be AE! Actually if you want to count Football... This school year AE hasn't lost to Fulton in any sport well let me rephrase that, on the boys side, AE has yet to lose to Fulton in any sport this school year.

Irish- Just being there doesn't mean anything! Winning it all means a lot.

Feartheveer: My questions is, why in the world did they run around the court 2 times? I mean, come on now. And I disagree with you on the 5 in and 5 out thing. Honestly, he didn't do it much against Oak HIll or AE. But Blevins learnt his lessons.. Always stick with the 5 that's doing it then switch one or two of them out at a time not the whole 5...

Better Luck next year Puppies. I mean, the FAB 3 won't be around it may be a rebuilding year for the Puppies next year.. NO HEIGHT!!

don't underestimate the Bulldogs...Blevins will have them ready by next year. Doesn't look like AE will have their studs back either

Doesn't look like AE will have their studs back either

And that my friend we can agree on.. I've already stated that AE may be rebuilding next year so I already know the future may look a little dull this coming season.. But like you said, Mitchell will have the RUNNERS up and ready..

Doesn't look like AE will have their studs back either

And that my friend we can agree on.. I've already stated that AE may be rebuilding next year so I already know the future may look a little dull this coming season.. But like you said, Mitchell will have the RUNNERS up and ready..