Knoxville Bearden (35-2) vs Clarksville NE (26-6)

Icy

Congrats to Clarksville! I didn't see the game, but listened to it. Not to take anything away from Clarksville, but it looks like the Bearden coaches' junior pro substitution patterns caught up with him. I still don't understand why you wouldn't want your best 5 out on the court for most of the game. Good luck to Clarksville!

It probably wouldn't have mattered if he had left all the starters in throughout that game. Northeast had a well defined game plan for this Beast from the game tapes. Keep it close and manageable until the fourth quarter and leave it on the court! They just didn't play up to the caliber the media has made this team to be.....haven't lost to a TN team.....Northeast will have their work cut out for them to beat Bearden....NE doesn't matchup very well with the Beast in the East! It's simple the way this guy coaches. He has no faith in any of his players to get the job done over an extended period of time which takes away from true cohesion. But we thank him for his style of coaching. GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Demonte Simpson was some amazingly good player? Like D1 quality? Seems everytime I have seen a Bearden box score he scores less than 10pts... I don't understand. A 6'10 guy in high school should be scoring fairly easily.. enlighten me please.

He is not 6'10. He is a good kid with average skills.

! And who is this Fever character! He need some words of encouragement too! GO EAGLES!

I'm pretty sure he'll be on here to give you a lot of excuses later... And you called the teams they beat weak, well I wouldn't call AE weak they just had a bad shooting night that night and Bearden was on fire hitting anything and everything they threw up..

Please change your screenname to Badminton2223 because your predictions let us all know you have no clue about basketball. Bearden played three worthy opponents this year out of 38 games......and lost all three! Bearden by 17, you need to put that pipe down because it stunts your growth and tends to keep one from thinking rationally as in your case! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

Dude, that's got to be one of the funniest things that I've read on CoachT, in quite some time!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I told all the nay sayers that NE could beat this overrated team. Bearden is good but they were highly overated. They played a soft schedule and they got beat by good team that fought hard to the end.

Yup....you did. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

this is quite laughable. Bearden knew they were good and it cost them.

told ya'll Bearden isnt that good..yeah im laughing too !!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great post. We don't need to brag and boast about the goings on in Middle Tennessee. The play on the court shuts them all up. I just hope that Ticket fellow bought a refundable ticket so he won't get charged an arm and a leg to get back to the mountain because it's over early for him and his Bearden team! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

I'm not sure which is worse, a sore loser or an ARROGANT winner.

I told all the nay sayers that NE could beat this overrated team. Bearden is good but they were highly overated. They played a soft schedule and they got beat by good team that fought hard to the end.

They were very O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D and their coach did not help them out any by substituting five in and five out every 3 minutes. You can sub 5 for 5 if you have 10 players that can play but Bearden is only 6 or 7 deep. Some of those guys had no business on the floor at all. Clarksville NE just save them from a Whitestation BEATDOWN. Congratulations Clarksville NE for fighting to the end and Bearden fans travel safely on I-40 East.