Congrats Laken Leonard

dreambig

I would like to say congrats to laken leonard for winning single a miss basketball. She was well deserving of the award. I would like to say congrats to all the other winners and participants. Its just a big privilege to be up for the award. Im so proud of you Laken. Keep up the hard work and and getting better. You and your team have it in you to be where Clarkrange is this year. Good luck to The Lady Blue Devils and to all the success you have had and will . /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to one heckuva player. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Laken on winning this award. I also remember seeing you play your freshman year and thought that you were going to be a great player. I saw you hit a 3 at the LA gym your soph. year against Clarkrange to send the game into overtime and win the district championship game. I didn't get to watch you this year but kept up as much as I could. I hope that I get the chance to see you play your senior year. If not during the regular season, I'm sure I will at the state tournament. Good luck to you and the Lady Blue Devils.

Congrats to Laken on winning this award. I also remember seeing you play your freshman year and thought that you were going to be a great player. I saw you hit a 3 at the LA gym your soph. year against Clarkrange to send the game into overtime and win the district championship game. I didn't get to watch you this year but kept up as much as I could. I hope that I get the chance to see you play your senior year. If not during the regular season, I'm sure I will at the state tournament. Good luck to you and the Lady Blue Devils.

somewhere out there I posted a fairly lengthy congratulations to Miss Leonard, but I cannot seem to find it anymore, hahaha. So, I wanted to come back and take the time to do it again. Miss Leonard, you have proven that good people can come out on top. You have proven that hard work pays off. And you have proven that if you work hard, and keep your mouth shut, good things do indeed happen.

Congrats to you on a fine achievement. I know there are team goals that come before personal honors, and this year did not match your expectations, but you have a lot to be proud of. JC basketball will be back up near the top next year and you will be the driving force.

Congrats again on a great 4 years, and good luck to you in your senior year. I will be pulling for you all except 2 nights next year. Keep up the hard work, there is plenty of great basketball in your future.

GB

it was misty maxwell who hit the 3