Who is the best in East Tn.

VoLsFAn666

Mama needs to get back in the kitchen and bake some cookies. She don't know much about football or she wouldn't be talking South up so big. But hey' if they can get by Greenville in the playoffs this year I'll give them a big thumbs up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I got a cookie for you. It's got a big BLUE DUECE on it and it's just your size. I'll be glad to deliver it.

Keep your thumbs up-- you'll need it to remove the cookie, fool.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama needs to get back in the kitchen and bake some cookies. She don't know much about football or she wouldn't be talking South up so big. But hey' if they can get by Greenville in the playoffs this year I'll give them a big thumbs up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ah yes, we really are in NET, where most men still live under a rock and think women belong in the kitchen. Hmm too bad for you my Mama doesn't bake cookies in her spare time....she shoots her gun off the front porch. So when can you come over for cookies Waco? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know football, and I know this years team is loaded from every angle. No need to talk them up here, you can see for yourself come August. Rebel Nation.

But, until we beat D-B, I'm afraid we just have to hunker down and take it. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Maybe this is the year?? But I thought that the last time we played them too and we know how that turned out. My best advice is to wait and see before we "boast" of anything. Trust me, I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut, but after a while, you finally wise up and realize that it ain't no fun picking your teeth up off the ground every time you open your mouth too early! I can tell the Blue 2 fan club is knew to this and I can understand the anxiousness and the excitement. That's fine, but let's try to be humble until the time comes for us to party like a rock star. Then we'll go all out rest assured. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh, and one more thing, since this thread topic kinda got off base from what I think was intended, the answer to the thread topic's question is Maryville until someone proves otherwise.

Yeah, and how did Knox Catholic all of a sudden get into 5A? I thought previously they were 3A and would now be 4A. Unless they were DII and now they are DI. I think they will be a power whereever they are. Volman, have you seen their website?

But, until we beat D-B, I'm afraid we just have to hunker down and take it.

Seriously. Can't we just party like a rock star BEFORE the season, DURING the season, and AFTER the season? What a buzz kill! The Duece Fans may be new to this but it seems like some new was needed-- crank it up! You know me, Volman....I might have lost some games but I've never lost a tailgate party. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> So, for us new comers to Coach T, I bring to you the delight of the PARTY before, during, and after the season. Do you know how many good times I would have missed in my life if I'd waited till AFTER a game to celebrate, boast, be obnoxious, & generally annoying? Jeez, I turn 40 in a few weeks-- I'm just now rollin' it out, dude.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yeah, and how did Knox Catholic all of a sudden get into 5A? I thought previously they were 3A and would now be 4A. Unless they were DII and now they are DI. I think they will be a power whereever they are. Volman, have you seen their website?

You are right Comp Knox Catholic was 3A last year but they have the little over a student and half multiplier since they are a DI school so it bumped them up to 5A. It seems like Maryville must had alot of people move into town since last classification period since they jumped from 4A to 6A.

Just saw it. Impressive if you can get past the whole Notre Dame feel! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> They were DII 3 or 4 years ago and moved to 3A. Now with whole new classification system, since they are a private school playing a public schedule, you multiply their enrollment numbers (~625) by a factor of 1.8 and thus they have to play at 5A level. Still not fair in my eyes since they are a private school and we all know that privates play by a different set of rules i.e. recruiting. But, you are correct, they will be a force!

Seriously. Can't we just party like a rock star BEFORE the season, DURING the season, and AFTER the season? What a buzz kill! The Duece Fans may be new to this but it seems like some new was needed-- crank it up! You know me, Volman....I might have lost some games but I've never lost a tailgate party. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> So, for us new comers to Coach T, I bring to you the delight of the PARTY before, during, and after the season. Do you know how many good times I would have missed in my life if I'd waited till AFTER a game to celebrate, boast, be obnoxious, & generally annoying? Jeez, I turn 40 in a few weeks-- I'm just now rollin' it out, dude.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Okay, I give. Party on dude! Wayne's World Wayne's World............... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good one Jack! Hey, let's have some fun. Give me 44 points and the Rebs this year. Loser buys dinner for all our CoachT friends?

Monica you need to get back in the kitchen and bake some cookies. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />