VoLsFAn666

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB1=Browning

WR1=Van Dyne

all Farragut

I thought Farragut was 6A now? I thought the first post asked about 5A. I could be wrong. But if 6A is included, still have to consider Ooltewah with Jacquez Smith returning for his senior season. They ended up being the 5A rep in the Semis from East Tennessee.

Taylor is a hard kid to tackle. He makes up for his 5'7'' with great strenth and very good speed.You have to get your pads down on runners like him and hope you can get a hold of him.

I'm pretty certain that Bobby is actually 6'2" but he's all jacked up inside that barrel chest, therefore I completely believe that in doing yoga he will one day bust out like a nickle balloon and tower above us all. Each day I tap my heels and I believe, I believe, I believe....

And for some momma callin' it out for you, Comp & Satch....

Comp-

1. Never again say your kid or any kid lost A WHOLE game by themselves. The entire Rebel Team including the coaches played that game against Greeneville. No one kid could possibly WIN a game by themselves therefore one KID (even if he is yours) can LOSE a game by himself. TEAM--- there is NO 'I' or 'U' in TEAM. Kids believe about themselves what they hear you say about them. Our kids are empty vessels and we can choose to put in crap to fill it up -or love....whatever you chose, they will believe it of themselves. No more picking on the Dr. about something that happened in the past or I'll call DCS and just get me another Taylor to compliment the short & fat one that I already have.

2. Get over Greeneville. Really-- we can't live in the past. I know you tell me 'that's because you have another chance'... no, really, it's because it's OVER. We won that far as REBS and we lost that far as REBS. God willing and given overwhelming blessings, we shall live to fight another day. But it won't help yesterday.

Satch-

1. You gotta get off the Seth thing--- the whole thing, like Comp. Don't talk about ANY mistakes that kid made last year. Otherwise, I'm going to set up a website and start recording all the mistakes you & Comp have made and post it each day. Seth is a great player-- he IS better, he KNOWS better, now BE STILL and let him PROVE BETTER. The injuries, the mishaps....all stress. Call it poor stretching all day long, but its stress. Let us promise to forgive and forget the mistakes made in '08 and only LOOK FORWARD to our successes in '09. Remember: to you, big daddy, that your kid is an empty vessel--- don't put no junk in it for him (even accidentally). Give to him what you want to see come out.

And for all of us that expect too much of our kids or hold them hostage to their mistakes-- tear the rearview mirror off! Let's look forward to the summer workout whining, the growing kids, and none to soon...fall air, the blue uniforms, the band, the $200 your kids will bum for popcorn & cokes, the Taylor kids that never sit down- and their mom who never shuts up. We've got healthy, talented, growing kids-- what more do we really need in life?

Let's DO this!

BobbyLamaMama

for the DueceTruce

and RebelNationForever

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Namaste, baby...

And for some momma callin' it out for you, Comp & Satch....

Comp-

1. Never again say your kid or any kid lost A WHOLE game by themselves. The entire Rebel Team including the coaches played that game against Greeneville. No one kid could possibly WIN a game by themselves therefore one KID (even if he is yours) can LOSE a game by himself. TEAM--- there is NO 'I' or 'U' in TEAM. Kids believe about themselves what they hear you say about them. Our kids are empty vessels and we can choose to put in crap to fill it up -or love....whatever you chose, they will believe it of themselves. No more picking on the Dr. about something that happened in the past or I'll call DCS and just get me another Taylor to compliment the short & fat one that I already have.

2. Get over Greeneville. Really-- we can't live in the past. I know you tell me 'that's because you have another chance'... no, really, it's because it's OVER. We won that far as REBS and we lost that far as REBS. God willing and given overwhelming blessings, we shall live to fight another day. But it won't help yesterday.

Satch-

1. You gotta get off the Seth thing--- the whole thing, like Comp. Don't talk about ANY mistakes that kid made last year. Otherwise, I'm going to set up a website and start recording all the mistakes you & Comp have made and post it each day. Seth is a great player-- he IS better, he KNOWS better, now BE STILL and let him PROVE BETTER. The injuries, the mishaps....all stress. Call it poor stretching all day long, but its stress. Let us promise to forgive and forget the mistakes made in '08 and only LOOK FORWARD to our successes in '09. Remember: to you, big daddy, that your kid is an empty vessel--- don't put no junk in it for him (even accidentally). Give to him what you want to see come out.

And for all of us that expect too much of our kids or hold them hostage to their mistakes-- tear the rearview mirror off! Let's look forward to the summer workout whining, the growing kids, and none to soon...fall air, the blue uniforms, the band, the $200 your kids will bum for popcorn & cokes, the Taylor kids that never sit down- and their mom who never shuts up. We've got healthy, talented, growing kids-- what more do we really need in life?

Let's DO this!

BobbyLamaMama

for the DueceTruce

and RebelNationForever

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Namaste, baby...

100% correct D. JP advised me the same thing in '07. I can't argue I am guilty. I will get over it. The first fall kick-off will help drastically. We shouldn't relive our lives through our children. Plowboy 2 from DB is my friend and has the same disease. It's really the only thing that ever meant anything to us...that's why it's so hard. I'm lucky...I've got a buffer coming up. Plowboy is done. And his JC was an NET Star.

You must admit though...this game bonds, enlightens, and humbles you in a way that only God himself could administer. It is so much more than a game. And we all need to learn it's lessons. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This years Rebs will be different. Comp is right. We just might bring back JAC's "three yards and a cloud of dust" offense! Add a little of Bill Walsh's west coast offense to the mix and this is what you'll see. I think the Saint (like the nickname btw) will run it to perfection, but Comp is correct, we ain't throwin the rock over 45 yards this year! But, neither did Joe Montana! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> If our WR's catch the ball this year, I think we'll have a solid O. I think our D is in store for a great season. Can't wait! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I find it hard to believe that any of the teams in upper East Tennessee can rise to the top in 5A or any division. Their record when they venture out is not very good. IMO....football is not that good in UET and certainly not as good as most of the state.

Just where can we find you come fall, my little pretty? I have a Duece for you delivered by a Saint. Do give us your calling card.

Just where can we find you come fall, my little pretty? I have a Duece for you delivered by a Saint. Do give us your calling card.

Not to worry...I will be around. Repeating.....when UET teams venture out of their cozzy little den a STOMPING typically occurs. Just the facts.....sorry. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Oh...and we hear that line EVERY year...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not to worry...I will be around. Repeating.....when UET teams venture out of their cozzy little den a STOMPING typically occurs. Just the facts.....sorry. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Oh...and we hear that line EVERY year...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sad but true. I'm assuming you're a Maryville fan?? I will say the road out of UET 5A got easier with the new classification system, but we still have a long ways to go.

Oh, I'm sorry. You must not read very well. Let me go slowly.... Just where can we find you come fall, my little pretty? Just sound it out or ask an adult nearby for help with the big words. It's really not a million dollar question. You can simply give us your town or personal home address will suffice.