Who will coach Cleveland? Who are the new candidates?

auburn

I know I have been out of the area for a while, but why did Wilson resign? I hope him the best and that Cleveland finds the right fit. I have always liked the Rhea/Cleveland rivalry...I don't think any of the Rhea coaches would jump ship to go over the river......if it happened it would bring a whole new level to the rivalry...

When is Spring Practice? Are you guys planning to have somene in place by then?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the guy from rhea is hired you can go ahead and get ready for several years of misery. They need someone young that is a great motivator and Has ENERGY.

I beg to differ. I don't know what you define as young, but Coach Cameron graduated high school just a few years before me so he is around 40. He's been able to get very good offensive production for us since he took over as OC. He does this without the abundance of athletes that schools like Red Bank or Cleveland have. I'm honestly afraid that you guys would hire him.

Raiderpride44 I am just curious who do you think they should hire?

Well i would have hire Rankin four years ago and we would not be here now.The guy from Red Bank is a good coach but they have had great great talent over the last 5 or 6 years and should have at least 2 rings by now.Meadows is just not what we need at Cleveland.Rhea does more with least than anybody in the state so i do think he should be in the mix.I would also contact the coach at Cookeville he is a very good coach.Benny would be my choice but he will not come back and the rest of the names that we have herad on here i would not call back.

Coach Cobble is a good coach but i have been saying it for years that with the players Rhea has got that staff is one of the best around to be able to win like they do.They are always the toughest and best coached team we face ever year.Cleveland might be back to a powerhouse with that hire!

RheaCo, do you have any inside information on Walt's status as the OC for the Golden Eagles? We surely do not want to lose our beloved OC, who took us to our region championship last year. Losing him would be a tragedy in RC, almost as bad as losing Fitzgerald.

Off topic, but when does Rhea have spring practice; or has it already passed?

If the guy from rhea is hired you can go ahead and get ready for several years of misery. They need someone young that is a great motivator and Has ENERGY.

Motivator, are you kidding me? Walt Cameron embodies motivation. Hes passionate about his job.

Rhea Co, i hope you can give us a definite answer as to whether or not this is just a rumor or not. Lets hope for now that it is, I would hate to have to make a new screen name.

RheaCo, do you have any inside information on Walt's status as the OC for the Golden Eagles? We surely do not want to lose our beloved OC, who took us to our region championship last year. Losing him would be a tragedy in RC, almost as bad as losing Fitzgerald.

Off topic, but when does Rhea have spring practice; or has it already passed?

As far as I know he is staying. I will confirm on friday if not sooner. As for spring football for Rhea it starts on May 4th. I got more detail on spring and summer football on the Rhea County topic.