• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartlett split - beat Independence 13-1 and lost to Blackman 15-5

Houston won 13-3 over Centennial and 3-1 over Oakland

all scores except last 2 games at Mt Juliet are on the board:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ing-classic.pdf

USJ vs Farragut went 9 innings. Farragut scored 4 in top of 9 and USJ had bases loaded and 2 outs in bottom of 9 when it ended. Great game with some great plays! And in Collierville - Farragut the Collierville centerfielder made an incredible catch....

Looks like Farragut took on two strong opponents last night and could only hold off one. That's life in HS baseball....

Hmmm..... time stamp on your post shows 12:45 *AM*. That's life in HS baseball tournaments on a rainy weekend, huh?!? Thanks for your reports. Good luck today!!

Looks like Farragut took on two strong opponents last night and could only hold off one. That's life in HS baseball....

Hmmm..... time stamp on your post shows 12:45 *AM*. That's life in HS baseball tournaments on a rainy weekend, huh?!? Thanks for your reports. Good luck today!!

Back at it - the old 7:30am to 1:30 am shifts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am glad I am on vacation...

did you get details on the games from someone here? Two GREAT high school baseball games!

Back at it - the old 7:30am to 1:30 am shifts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am glad I am on vacation...

did you get details on the games from someone here? Two GREAT high school baseball games!

Is Science Hill there? No score for any of their games.

David and anyone else,

Check out the home page for Coach T. Last night at the Germantown/Siegal game I was sitting in their box taking pictures and he and others were there watching a game. They were talking about the uniforms they were going to wear last night and how much they don't like the throw back uniforms. He was adament( in a fun way)that he better not see his picture on this site in the "yellow" uniform-well of course here it is!!

thanks Coach T!!

We had a great time at the Germantown/Siegel game regardless of the score

If you see Coach today tell him "looking fit and trim these days in the Siegel uniform!"

A little bit of fun in baseball never hurt anyone!!

David and anyone else,

Check out the home page for Coach T. Last night at the Germantown/Siegal game I was sitting in their box taking pictures and he and others were there watching a game. They were talking about the uniforms they were going to wear last night and how much they don't like the throw back uniforms. He was adament( in a fun way)that he better not see his picture on this site in the "yellow" uniform-well of course here it is!!

thanks Coach T!!

We had a great time at the Germantown/Siegel game regardless of the score

If you see Coach today tell him "looking fit and trim these days in the Siegel uniform!"

A little bit of fun in baseball never hurt anyone!!

Will see you Sunday. I have friends on the West Coast of the Mississippi River. The wrath of an angry former WM Blue Devil with connections can rough.

E5

Will see you Sunday. I have friends on the West Coast of the Mississippi River. The wrath of an angry former WM Blue Devil with connections can rough.

E5

You know what they say about Arkansas folks!!! I am going to pm you-need wife's email address-I have about 4 of these pictures she needs to see. Sweet family-we had a good time. We may end up at your field today -ha ha ha