Bearden/Farragut

dins8

"Will they play if it rains???????????????"

Rumor mill has Turner calling off game if any rain falls between now and game-time. Field must still be in bad shape! It has rained my way already, so it's a wait and see if game is on.

Wouldn't surprise me. Bearden's field drains as well as the ocean drains. Also, if they play tomorrow night (and it is wet), I will go with Bearden 2-1--they are used to the quicksand. Dry...Farragut 2-1. Hope the weather holds up--I really want to see this one!

I am also calling that Grieco and Campbell score no matter what!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANCELLED !!!!!!!!

Soccer Stud......unless you are Eric Turner and who knows you might be, It is only cancelled in his Mind, not anywhere else, I just called Farragut and they talked to Coach Culbreth at 11:00 and he is waiting to confirm with Coach Turner what is going on. The school said thec oaches talked at 10:30 and no decision made then....So if it gets cancelled now, you are right but before then you were off , just like the Fact Farragut has no name players...we shall see, soon enough /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When the game is played id have to say Farragut 1-0 or 2-0. I dont think Bearden is going to score because Farragut's defense is very strong and Bearden's counter attacking style seems to work better when campbell is on the field rather than on the bench for no apparent reason. If Farragut scores i believe it would be after moving the ball side to side and crossing it in and finding stinton for the header