Perry County

Stat_pack1

PC has a fast team coming back this year. They timed at least 10 players under a 5 flat 40 . 5 were under 4.7 and they are a few that werent timed playing baseball one is the fastest on the team. PC was pretty impressive in weight lifting comp. I think they were 2nd overall and 1st in 1A . PC is gonna make interesting this year go VIKINGS. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow!!! That impressive. How many players does Perry have on the team. How many on the baseball team yet to be timed.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC has a fast team coming back this year. They timed at least 10 players under a 5 flat 40 . 5 were under 4.7 and they are a few that werent timed playing baseball one is the fastest on the team. PC was pretty impressive in weight lifting comp. I think they were 2nd overall and 1st in 1A . PC is gonna make interesting this year go VIKINGS. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

where were all these fast people last year?

PC linemen were looking good today at the Buffalo River Trench Warfare. PC's A Team came in 2nd, B-Team came in first. PC players placed first in four out of five individual events for A team, 2 out of 5 for B team.

Keep up the good work, guys!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thats hard to believe. if its true you guys will be faster than anyone in your district and maybe one of the fastest teams in the state. i know that none of the teams in my area have that many kids under a 4.7.

where were all these fast people last year?

We moved 10 guys in from LA .....LOL just kidding a few guys are playing that didnt and a few grew up and a few are working very hard We were pretty fast last year . We are gonna be tougher ,faster and deeper than last year or than you think Monkey Wrench

We moved 10 guys in from LA .....LOL just kidding a few guys are playing that didnt and a few grew up and a few are working very hard We were pretty fast last year . We are gonna be tougher ,faster and deeper than last year or than you think Monkey Wrench

i cant say that you will be bad, or good. i have no sources to know how good you will be, rather than reading on here. i know last year we(CA) went in to the game thinking perry county would be alot better than they were. But that was last year, this is this year. best of luck!

When I left PC in 2006 I told everyone here in Alabama that I had to leave the most talented team that I had ever had while I was there. Look back at these kids records and that will prove it. I said that the 2009, 2010. & 2011 seasons in PC would be AWESOME if those kids stayed together and injury free. There is some fast kids in this group and they have a lot of heart. The next 3 years of PC football should be great. Good luck guys, GO VIKINGS!

When I said we will go at least 6-4 this season, I wasn't trying to hype anyone up. The players have worked and are still working hard to increase their strength and speed during this off season. We lost a couple good seniors, but the majority of our starters were juniors and sophomores. These boys have matured a lot, they are mentally prepared to play and we definitely have the talent.

Talking with some of the other coaches and players, it seems like several schools lost some of their talent and/or depth. I'm not saying that the next kid in line can't do the job, but a two year starter will typically have an advantage over someone just stepping into a position.

What I do know is that if the teams we play think we are anything like last year, they will be oh so unpleasantly surprised.

When I said we will go at least 6-4 this season, I wasn't trying to hype anyone up. The players have worked and are still working hard to increase their strength and speed during this off season. We lost a couple good seniors, but the majority of our starters were juniors and sophomores. These boys have matured a lot, they are mentally prepared to play and we definitely have the talent.

Talking with some of the other coaches and players, it seems like several schools lost some of their talent and/or depth. I'm not saying that the next kid in line can't do the job, but a two year starter will typically have an advantage over someone just stepping into a position.

What I do know is that if the teams we play think we are anything like last year, they will be oh so unpleasantly surprised.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When I left PC in 2006 I told everyone here in Alabama that I had to leave the most talented team that I had ever had while I was there. Look back at these kids records and that will prove it. I said that the 2009, 2010. & 2011 seasons in PC would be AWESOME if those kids stayed together and injury free. There is some fast kids in this group and they have a lot of heart. The next 3 years of PC football should be great. Good luck guys, GO VIKINGS!

Hope you're right, coach! I especially hope this year is great, because it's my last. I had a talk with Dray the other day, I told him he's just going to have to start running faster. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks for the nice comments you made about the website, I am proud of it.