Week 5 matches

akula21

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

wow. I know that Lenoir city has not been playing great in the last couple of weeks. Is bearden supposed to be down this year? i'm not knocking LC at all but this is a total suprise, a pleasant suprise actually.

Lenoir City is a good team. They have a pretty good attack, good midfield, and a talented sweeper who always seems to make the right decisions and disrupt a good attack. But I'm not sure if that's their usual sweeper. We played them in a scrimmage.

What happened to get a red card? I guess if the ref feels it is deserved it does not matter how much time is left in the game....not a factor. However, congrats to Cleveland.

Cleveland wins at Dalton ... 2-0

Very, very exciting game, 0-0 halftime score and Cleveland was able to put a couple in the back of the net in the second half. Some great soccer by both teams, Dalton is a very talented side. A strait red card was shown to a Cleveland player with about a minute left in the game, silly to go strait red at that point in the game, in our opinions, but nevertheless great game.

I play sweeper for Cleveland.. We won 4 to 0 but thats a scrimmage so doesnt really count. they were a good team and possessed the ball pretty well.

yeah it's hard to take stock in scrimmages. lenoir city is traditionally pretty solid but they havent played up to the traditional lenoir city style of play this year, or at least until now..

What happened to get a red card? I guess if the ref feels it is deserved it does not matter how much time is left in the game....not a factor. However, congrats to Cleveland.

A ball was played to our forward with a man on his back and with it being the last few minutes the Dalton player came in a little bit chippy and was pulling his jersey. The ref called the foul for Cleveland but after the call our forward gave him a shove and he fell... Wasnt really a flagrant shove. More like just a flinging of the arms out of frustration.. Probably deserved a yellow, but the straight red was a little much i thought.

wow lc gets a draw with bearden. congrads. always a good environment/team to play well against and even better when you get the result to show. now if we can continue to see this trend with other programs getting better, we could see Tenn competing for national championships during the club season. This all began with great coaching getting better over the past 5-10 years. i knew some great coaches in my club days in the knoxville area, but there are more now and they all are getting better and wiser...... Here's to the coaches /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> you earned it.