Seymour vs Carter Thur. @ 7pm

cnpitbull

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say, I didnt see this result coming. I don't mean I didn't see carter coming out on top, but that margin surprised me. I think we all know how dangerous Mark is, but seymour shut us down with good defence so I never expected them to give up 7. This has been a crazy season with results, so many teams are playing at a high level against their rivals and top competition. I'll take nothing away from Carter, but I know seymour will be back at full strength soon. I really don't know how to take this one. pitbull, we play carter next thursday. we have 2 matches to get through before then, so our attention is on those matches. Man, I really don't know what to say, seymour is not a team I want to see again(when the are back healthy) so that brings more importance on our match with carter. I'd hate to be the team that gets seymour when they are back at full strength.

wow ref......... sounds like i didn't know what i am talking about after all. still want to take all those talented seymour attackers over Mark? tried to tell you the power that a game changer like that has at the high school level. and on carter's tiny field a goal off the kick off is like a free kick. i've seen three goals like that on much bigger fields..... crazy thing to see though and stinks really bad when it happens against your team (been there twice!!!!! once in club and once in high school but same kid. sad thing is second time it happened i warned our keeper that he was shooting off kick off and it still went in).

wow ref......... sounds like i didn't know what i am talking about after all. still want to take all those talented seymour attackers over Mark? tried to tell you the power that a game changer like that has at the high school level. and on carter's tiny field a goal off the kick off is like a free kick. i've seen three goals like that on much bigger fields..... crazy thing to see though and stinks really bad when it happens against your team (been there twice!!!!! once in club and once in high school but same kid. sad thing is second time it happened i warned our keeper that he was shooting off kick off and it still went in).

our field is narrow, nothing we can do about it..really wish we could. But the lenght of our field is 119 yards long. About the same as most fields.

Gchunn... maybe it's been that long since i've played on that feild but for some reason i thought that the feild was very narrow. maybe it once was and has changed. not sure. congrads on the victory.

sorry if my comments were out of line. never ment to take anything away from seymour, just feel that in high school someone like mark is capable of doing this to ANYONE. maybe my veiw of this kid is extremly high but he impressed me from the moment i first watch him play in indoor, then even more when i watched him for a week at a camp. What i enjoyed most about this kid (and feel like this is why the sky is the limit for this kid) is his personality. Very upstanding, humble, and driven kid. i wish him the best of luck at the next level (i have a feeling college will not be the end for this kid) and the best of luck to both carter and seymour

Gchunn... maybe it's been that long since i've played on that feild but for some reason i thought that the feild was very narrow. maybe it once was and has changed. not sure. congrads on the victory.

sorry if my comments were out of line. never ment to take anything away from seymour, just feel that in high school someone like mark is capable of doing this to ANYONE. maybe my veiw of this kid is extremly high but he impressed me from the moment i first watch him play in indoor, then even more when i watched him for a week at a camp. What i enjoyed most about this kid (and feel like this is why the sky is the limit for this kid) is his personality. Very upstanding, humble, and driven kid. i wish him the best of luck at the next level (i have a feeling college will not be the end for this kid) and the best of luck to both carter and seymour

Oh no, your comments were not out of line at all. Our field is narrow. We try to make it as long as we can, but we just don't have any extra room where we can make it wider.

And thanks for your comments about Mark. What a great talent. And you were right when you spoke of his character. He is really a special young man....if you knew his Mom and Dad you would know where he got that from.

I was also proud of Nick and Adam last night. Both scoring goals last night. They will be good additions to UC next year. Nick has really raised his level of play this year.

I will try to come up next fall and watch you guys play.

i ment that the feild seem short. from touch line to touch line it seemed fine. but the endline to endline seemed short. sorry about the confusion. maybe the feild is now longer then what i remember it to be or i when i saw it all those years ago it seemed short to me.

The apolige was for ref and calling him out. i thought that was a little out of line and i didn't want it to come off sounding jerk like.

Gchunn i look forward to seeing you at the games next year and i do wish your boys the best of luck at the next level (all of those that are going on to play. oh and is it just the three? or are more going on to play?)

i ment that the feild seem short. from touch line to touch line it seemed fine. but the endline to endline seemed short. sorry about the confusion. maybe the feild is now longer then what i remember it to be or i when i saw it all those years ago it seemed short to me.

The apolige was for ref and calling him out. i thought that was a little out of line and i didn't want it to come off sounding jerk like.

Gchunn i look forward to seeing you at the games next year and i do wish your boys the best of luck at the next level (all of those that are going on to play. oh and is it just the three? or are more going on to play?)

I do think my first year here I had some one line the field for me and they did put the goals where the goal line was...and I imagine that is how it had always been. We now push them back as far as we can. Good memory!

Give me a shout before or after the game!

Who is seymour's keeper and how does he let a goal like that happen? That is a major game changer.

I mean I know seymour had a prepxtra keeper from last season. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef, where are you???

Oh wait, you don't like to show any class and respond when you lose, just try to rub it in when you win. Or spend your time arguing with teenagers. YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!