Dist. 11

Hindians13

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How far do you think CreekWood would go this year?

they will get into the playoffs easily since they only have to beat two teams to get in. depending on who they draw in the first round i see them getting to the second round but tough to say they go any farther than that. depends on how strong the defense is. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would be shocked if Harpeth lead the pack here. No disrespect, but I could see Harpeth in 4th in the district. That is only based on reading from last year. How many seniors will Harpeth have starting and what experience do they have coming in. Don't underestimate Camden, I know they lost some from last year, but they are very well coached team.

Hindians13 better go ask Loope why they haven't played Cheatham Co. the last 2 years and why they aren't playing Sycamore the next 2 years before he/she gets on here shooting off at the mouth /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Cheatham Co. is well coached and will smack you in the mouth. Finley's record there speaks for itself.

Camden is well coached and athletic. Ward's record speaks for itself.

Creek Wood is going to be physical and experienced. The idea of Jones rejoining Daniel's staff is positive. That duo had succes galore in 2005.

Waverly Central is well coached and going to return some experienced players. Graves has had some good success there.

Stewart Co. graduates a ton but Holiday's record there is very impressive. It will be interesting to see if they can rebuild and keep the success of the last 2 years going. Montgomery Central has the athletes and now they have hired Bragg (previously at Austin East) to try to teach their athletes how to win. They have a very easy non-district slate that has potential wins.

Harpeth has not made the playoffs since 2003 and has not won a playoff game since 2001. For anyone associated with their football program to talk smack is very comical /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[/quote

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hindians13 better go ask Loope why they haven't played Cheatham Co. the last 2 years and why they aren't playing Sycamore the next 2 years before he/she gets on here shooting off at the mouth /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Cheatham Co. is well coached and will smack you in the mouth. Finley's record there speaks for itself.

Camden is well coached and athletic. Ward's record speaks for itself.

Creek Wood is going to be physical and experienced. The idea of Jones rejoining Daniel's staff is positive. That duo had succes galore in 2005.

Waverly Central is well coached and going to return some experienced players. Graves has had some good success there.

Stewart Co. graduates a ton but Holiday's record there is very impressive. It will be interesting to see if they can rebuild and keep the success of the last 2 years going. Montgomery Central has the athletes and now they have hired Bragg (previously at Austin East) to try to teach their athletes how to win. They have a very easy non-district slate that has potential wins.

Harpeth has not made the playoffs since 2003 and has not won a playoff game since 2001. For anyone associated with their football program to talk smack is very comical /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We know we got the boys to get it done. We know that this is our year to shine. We are glad all you guys have counted us out. Just know this "WE READY" and we will put a butt kickin on the teams that count us out. GO TRIBE!!!!!

Enough about offense who is the top defensive players in district 11aa?

i'm not sure about defensive but offensive u need to look out for nick bercik from waverly and micheal gaskin from camden. Harpeth people on here need to shut their mouth until they prove something. Waverly returns Jake Hale a starter since his freshmen year. Nick Bercik a key player since his freshmen year (he gets hurt to much) Tyler Fuller a key player since his freshmen year. Daniel Burns should be a key asset to the offense but nobody really knows cause he's only really played varsity in one game but ran for over 100 yards in it. Waverly lost their entire defense except the 3 defensive backs ( Bercik purcell and fuller). I look it to be camden and waverly for first and second. creek wood and harpeth for 3 and 4. cheatham 5 and stewart 6 and montgomery central last. Good luck to every one