Dist. 11

Hindians13

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure about defensive but offensive u need to look out for nick bercik from waverly and micheal gaskin from camden. Harpeth people on here need to shut their mouth until they prove something. Waverly returns Jake Hale a starter since his freshmen year. Nick Bercik a key player since his freshmen year (he gets hurt to much) Tyler Fuller a key player since his freshmen year. Daniel Burns should be a key asset to the offense but nobody really knows cause he's only really played varsity in one game but ran for over 100 yards in it. Waverly lost their entire defense except the 3 defensive backs ( Bercik purcell and fuller). I look it to be camden and waverly for first and second. creek wood and harpeth for 3 and 4. cheatham 5 and stewart 6 and montgomery central last. Good luck to every one

Lets not be biast here Wildcatsroll Waverly ahead of Cw and Harpeth and Cheatham.. doubt that but it will be decided on the field not by opions

for 09...

Camden

Creek Wood

Cheatham

Waverly

Harpeth

Stewart Co

Montgomery Central

The real outlook for 09...

Harpeth (GO TRIBE!!!!)

Creek Wood (can't wait to beat up on the birds)

Camden (lion king no more)

Cheatham (not even the best team in the county)

Waverly (its not the late 80s boys)

Stewart Co (last 2 years were luck)

Montgomery Central ( like i said, Montgomery Central)

The real outlook for 09...

Harpeth (GO TRIBE!!!!)

Creek Wood (can't wait to beat up on the birds)

Camden (lion king no more)

Cheatham (not even the best team in the county)

Waverly (its not the late 80s boys)

Stewart Co (last 2 years were luck)

Montgomery Central ( like i said, Montgomery Central)

While I like hindians13's choice of teams, I am not as confident about total domination........... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I hope that the program at Harpeth is beginning to turn the corner. I know that we get two pretty good offensive weapons back. If we can find an offensive identity that maximizes those threats it will be a plus. I know that the younger guys are athletic and some of them were able to get experience last year. Be interesting to see how the line play develops on both sides of the ball.

I am excited about the new district format, I think over time it could be competetive from top to bottom.

Here is my attempt and seeing how this one will turn out. Would be interesting to see who gets it closest at the end of the season!

1. Camden- solid football spoken here

2. Creek Wood- well coached, won't be 1-9 again

3. Cheatham- pound for pound they get more from their players, may sneak up on Creek Wood they have been tough on the redhawks in years past

4. Harpeth- my pull for the home team, some atheltic kids, maybe too young this year.

5. Stewart County- They have shown alot of improvement the last few years, can the trend stay on the up swing?

6. Waverly- have had some bad breaks, moving in the right direction

7. Montgomery Central- sounds like they made a good hire, don't know if they can turn it around all in one season though.

Alright thats my take sports fans! I may be wrong .....I feel that quite of few of these teams are evenly matched enough to jump around a few spots. Sure will be interesting to watch come Friday night as these teams strap it up and get after each other!

Camden is being picked at the top bc of there past records in a easy region. It will be interesting to see if there truley the best team. I am sure they wouldn't of had a winning record playing in the old Region 5-3a with Lipscomb, Giles, Marshall, Page, Cheatham, Creek Wood, Spring Hill, and then um... Central.

That was a murderous region

Camden is being picked at the top bc of there past records in a easy region. It will be interesting to see if there truley the best team. I am sure they wouldn't of had a winning record playing in the old Region 5-3a with Lipscomb, Giles, Marshall, Page, Cheatham, Creek Wood, Spring Hill, and then um... Central.

That was a murderous region

Camden would have beaten every team in the old region 5-3A except for Giles and Lipscomb. Have seen all of them play... they would have been 3rd without a doubt.

Hindians3 (aka TT).......you gotta quit talking so much smack on here bro. Your fueling fires and giving your teammates a lot to live up to......and the season is still 4 months away. Nothing wrong with being positive about the team. It will be a good year..........but do your talking on the field and be respectful of your teammates by not posting the smack talk!

Camden would have beaten every team in the old region 5-3A except for Giles and Lipscomb. Have seen all of them play... they would have been 3rd without a doubt.

i agree with that. You people from the new region are really under estimating us and camden, but i like that idea go ahead and think ya are better we enjoy it. I don't hear stewart co. on here trashing wavo and camden cause they know we can play ball. camden fans we just need to let theses newcomers say what they want and let them find out for themselves who can play football and who can't GO TIGERS

If you think Camden could have beeten Marshall or Page then you are sadly mistaken Marshall was Number 8 in the state and page destroyed fairview.. Didn't Camden lose to fairview. they would have been in a fight for the 7 or 8 seed if they replaced Central

If you think Camden could have beeten Marshall or Page then you are sadly mistaken Marshall was Number 8 in the state and page destroyed fairview.. Didn't Camden lose to fairview. they would have been in a fight for the 7 or 8 seed if they replaced Central

new region will be way more competitive, Camden Creek Wood Cheatham will be top 3. What order not sure. Haven't seen to many players from new region playing on Saturdays like from old region 5.