Grace Christian Coach

blackhawkdown

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is too bad for the boys...

Absolutely Ramfan these are the ones who will suffer. I wonder if anything will happen to the assistant coach who orchestrated this player coming to Grace? As far as the other posters talking about this kids parents and what not you need to be quiet before someone embrasses you. Everyone knew where this kid was living.. Matter of fact he supposedly left for Florida this past weekend (going home is how I think he put it). The responsiblity for all this rests totally on Anthony Lamb. He's gone now and it's up to the good folks that are left to clean up his mess.

Absolutely Ramfan these are the ones who will suffer. I wonder if anything will happen to the assistant coach who orchestrated this player coming to Grace? As far as the other posters talking about this kids parents and what not you need to be quiet before someone embrasses you. Everyone knew where this kid was living.. Matter of fact he supposedly left for Florida this past weekend (going home is how I think he put it). The responsiblity for all this rests totally on Anthony Lamb. He's gone now and it's up to the good folks that are left to clean up his mess.

dont forget coach pridemore,he knew the kid and helped get him there,i know he is the assistant but he is just as guilty,and by the way i thought none of this was true,if the tssaa would dig in the wannamaker deal they would have had another ineligible player.wierd two inelgible players,two state tournys.

dont forget coach pridemore,he knew the kid and helped get him there,i know he is the assistant but he is just as guilty,and by the way i thought none of this was true,if the tssaa would dig in the wannamaker deal they would have had another ineligible player.wierd two inelgible players,two state tournys.

Nothing will happen to Pridemore, he will simply skip right down the yellow brick road. Although I don't have all the facts I think you are a little off base on the Wannamaker deal. He's off to college and doing well and we should all be proud of him and let that entire matter go.

If you look at my earlier posts this is what I had said would happen. I said the player was ineligible and that Grace self reported it and it was a error on the form and that is just what Ronnie Carter said it was a mistake. Again believe what you want and thier was nothing done wrong except a mistake on the form. The players residence was more than 20 miles from the school that was the violation. Before you start mentioning names you should check your facts.

If you look at my earlier posts this is what I had said would happen. I said the player was ineligible and that Grace self reported it and it was a error on the form and that is just what Ronnie Carter said it was a mistake. Again believe what you want and thier was nothing done wrong except a mistake on the form. The players residence was more than 20 miles from the school that was the violation. Before you start mentioning names you should check your facts.

I agree Florida is at least 20 miles from Grace LOL.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nothing will happen to Pridemore, he will simply skip right down the yellow brick road. Although I don't have all the facts I think you are a little off base on the Wannamaker deal. He's off to college and doing well and we should all be proud of him and let that entire matter go.

Come on man I thought you had all the facts!!! At least you are naming names like you do

I agree Florida is at least 20 miles from Grace LOL.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry fact man but it was actually 50 miles where his residence was. But you are a funny guy

Come on man I thought you had all the facts!!! At least you are naming names like you do

Sorry fact man but it was actually 50 miles where his residence was. But you are a funny guy

Look it's happened and you can't change it. Do I fel sorry for Lamb? Absolutely not! In my opinion he just lived up to being the person I assumed he was. But I do hate it for all the kids as a whole because they could not help what his actions caused. As far as my Florida reply it was meant to be light-hearted and I hope you took it that way. Grace will rebound and be fine. It is a fine school with fine folks running it. I just hope the powers that be learn a lesson from this.

Look it's happened and you can't change it. Do I fel sorry for Lamb? Absolutely not! In my opinion he just lived up to being the person I assumed he was. But I do hate it for all the kids as a whole because they could not help what his actions caused. As far as my Florida reply it was meant to be light-hearted and I hope you took it that way. Grace will rebound and be fine. It is a fine school with fine folks running it. I just hope the powers that be learn a lesson from this.

Boy I wonder who this is lol sooooo bitter

I know who this is and I dont think this is the place to take out your hate for Coach Lamb, He made a mistake and it cost him, move on dude

Boy I wonder who this is lol sooooo bitter

Lot's of people know who i am matter of fact Ramfan knows me well, Heck I may know you. I am not Bitter at all have no need to be. If I would have any bitterness at all it would have been released today when Lamb was outed for what he really is. But I dont understand why you are taking issue with me. I support Grace 100%. Perhaps you were a little more connected to the former AD than you should have been?

I know who this is and I dont think this is the place to take out your hate for Coach Lamb, He made a mistake and it cost him, move on dude

I really could care less if you know me or not. I really dont think you do. We may even be friends so be careful.