Grace Christian Coach

blackhawkdown

Losing Williams at Christmas would have devastated Grace if not for plugging in the illegal transfer. That is a fact. Grace would not have made it past Oneida if not for the transfer. The other reason is that Lamb was to mean to a highly connected player that quit the last week of the season. Do not hurt the wrong kids feelings at a private school in Knoxville unless you wear cowboy boots. lol

the young man quit midseason,regardless the fact is, your coaches cheated,the kids family did not even live in tenn,this was all a set up by coach cheatmore,i also heard they have offered coach cheatmore the girls job,that ought to make this season real interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grace the church should be embarrased from this whole thing.cant believe their thinking of keeping coach cheatmore,hes just as bad as lamb.who was the family he lived with in greene county,Oh yeah, he didnt even know them before he got here.You guys must have your hands full in the mission field,wannamaker now this kid.and yes dillon is a very tough basketball player,Grace doesnt win 20plus games without him.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the young man quit midseason,regardless the fact is, your coaches cheated,the kids family did not even live in tenn,this was all a set up by coach cheatmore,i also heard they have offered coach cheatmore the girls job,that ought to make this season real interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grace the church should be embarrased from this whole thing.cant believe their thinking of keeping coach cheatmore,hes just as bad as lamb.who was the family he lived with in greene county,Oh yeah, he didnt even know them before he got here.You guys must have your hands full in the mission field,wannamaker now this kid.and yes dillon is a very tough basketball player,Grace doesnt win 20plus games without him.

Man you are so off base on this one. His family did live here just too far from the school. And I would think twice before you call a Man names that you know nothing about. Have you ever met him or even spoke to him. It just shows your true person when you attempt to slander a person you know nothing about. He is a fine Man and has done nothing to deserve your unfounded and hateful comments.

Man you are so off base on this one. His family did live here just too far from the school. And I would think twice before you call a Man names that you know nothing about. Have you ever met him or even spoke to him. It just shows your true person when you attempt to slander a person you know nothing about. He is a fine Man and has done nothing to deserve your unfounded and hateful comments.

You are right RunAndGun...he is a Great Man with a wonderful family and has done nothing wrong. Not to mention, he is a great coach...knows the game inside and out!

Losing Williams at Christmas would have devastated Grace if not for plugging in the illegal transfer. That is a fact. Grace would not have made it past Oneida if not for the transfer. The other reason is that Lamb was to mean to a highly connected player that quit the last week of the season. Do not hurt the wrong kids feelings at a private school in Knoxville unless you wear cowboy boots. lol

Hurt a players feelings?? This is High School...you have to let that roll off your back and go on...all coaches are pretty hard on players..all sports included...

You are right RunAndGun...he is a Great Man with a wonderful family and has done nothing wrong. Not to mention, he is a great coach...knows the game inside and out!

I was at the TSD game when ryan tried to dunk on them,coach pridemore sat there and pointed at one of the kids on TSD and leaned over to coach lamb,and they almost fell out of their seat laughing at the kid,did the same thing when you all played wartburg at home,you all were up by thirty points and still had ryan and cameron in the game padding stats,to you he may be a great man but to those who watch his antics can see through all that.and you keep trying to cover this transfer deal up to say an HONEST mistake,but the fact stands you can deny all you want it was deliberate on both coaches behalf.if he was half the man you say he is then why did he not turn lamb in on some of the things he was saying and doing to the players during practice and summer workouts,i wont go to deep on this subject but you know what im talking about.if you are as close to the program as you say.

Beat a dead horse here, Huh Skippy. They got what they deserved, time to let it go. I have been to several grace games over the past couple years and seen antics by coaches minimal and fans a ton. It happens, if you have a real problem with it then your team needs to take them behind the woodshed next time you play them. On another note, at no time have I seen players acting like this. I was always impressed by the way the players handled themselves despite their parents in the stands.

Beat a dead horse here, Huh Skippy. They got what they deserved, time to let it go. I have been to several grace games over the past couple years and seen antics by coaches minimal and fans a ton. It happens, if you have a real problem with it then your team needs to take them behind the woodshed next time you play them. On another note, at no time have I seen players acting like this. I was always impressed by the way the players handled themselves despite their parents in the stands.

dyron you are right they finally got caught time to chill out,this is the last i will say about the situation,but i did not say the players it was the coaches at these times.to whoever the coach is i hope you can actually build a solid program,the churches name alone deserves that,and to the ones who are there for the right reason good luck in the future.

I was at the TSD game when ryan tried to dunk on them,coach pridemore sat there and pointed at one of the kids on TSD and leaned over to coach lamb,and they almost fell out of their seat laughing at the kid,did the same thing when you all played wartburg at home,you all were up by thirty points and still had ryan and cameron in the game padding stats,to you he may be a great man but to those who watch his antics can see through all that.and you keep trying to cover this transfer deal up to say an HONEST mistake,but the fact stands you can deny all you want it was deliberate on both coaches behalf.if he was half the man you say he is then why did he not turn lamb in on some of the things he was saying and doing to the players during practice and summer workouts,i wont go to deep on this subject but you know what im talking about.if you are as close to the program as you say.

ok well i have been reading this long enough....this is cameron pridemore and i am tired of hearing people bad mouth my dad and my family about a situation that they know nothing about...everything that you have heard about this situation is from someone else and you have found out nothing for yourself...its real easy to sit behind a computer and badmouth a GREAT man that you have never met yourself...with this last post you have gotten completely off the original subject and began to attack someone out of dislike...think what you want about the whole eligibilty thing that is over and done with it is time to move on...but its time to grow up when you sit on here and talk bad about someone you have never spoken to, that takes things to a whole new level...you talk about antics, the only thing you can take from "antics" is that he cares about this game more than anyone i have ever met and wants every single player that plays for him to reach their highest potential and he puts more time into that than any other person i have ever met, and that is for EVERY player....so all i ask is that you please stop bad mouthing my father on this thread and if you are going to post on here then to please post about the original subject.

ok well i have been reading this long enough....this is cameron pridemore and i am tired of hearing people bad mouth my dad and my family about a situation that they know nothing about...everything that you have heard about this situation is from someone else and you have found out nothing for yourself...its real easy to sit behind a computer and badmouth a GREAT man that you have never met yourself...with this last post you have gotten completely off the original subject and began to attack someone out of dislike...think what you want about the whole eligibilty thing that is over and done with it is time to move on...but its time to grow up when you sit on here and talk bad about someone you have never spoken to, that takes things to a whole new level...you talk about antics, the only thing you can take from "antics" is that he cares about this game more than anyone i have ever met and wants every single player that plays for him to reach their highest potential and he puts more time into that than any other person i have ever met, and that is for EVERY player....so all i ask is that you please stop bad mouthing my father on this thread and if you are going to post on here then to please post about the original subject.

Cameron

I appreciate the fact that you are sticking up for your Dad. He does a great job with the kids and I've seen the late hours he has spent in open gyms after our Thunderbolt practices for all the players that want to work. With the exception of Skippy, I think more of the "antics" comments were referring to the fans not the players or coaches. Having watched several games over the past 4-5 years, I must agree about the fans. They certainly don't reflect the class of the players, coaches or the church (where my family attends also). I think we should avoid the direct personal insults also because there aren't many programs that don't have a few skeletons in their closet. I have also heard the arguements about Wannamaker and others which I would tend to agree with. The Knox Christian kids I have no problem with due to their program being disbanded. You would think they would have been very careful about a transfer from out of state given the scrutiny the programs has brought upon itself.

I think the animosity stems from the actions and attitudes that the fans generate not the players or coaches.

That being said.....no coaching news anyone?

PS Good luck at Lee /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cameron

I appreciate the fact that you are sticking up for your Dad. He does a great job with the kids and I've seen the late hours he has spent in open gyms after our Thunderbolt practices for all the players that want to work. With the exception of Skippy, I think more of the "antics" comments were referring to the fans not the players or coaches. Having watched several games over the past 4-5 years, I must agree about the fans. They certainly don't reflect the class of the players, coaches or the church (where my family attends also). I think we should avoid the direct personal insults also because there aren't many programs that don't have a few skeletons in their closet. I have also heard the arguements about Wannamaker and others which I would tend to agree with. The Knox Christian kids I have no problem with due to their program being disbanded. You would think they would have been very careful about a transfer from out of state given the scrutiny the programs has brought upon itself.

I think the animosity stems from the actions and attitudes that the fans generate not the players or coaches.

That being said.....no coaching news anyone?

PS Good luck at Lee /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you very much

Good job Cameron...Like I've said in these posts...your Dad is a great man and coach, as well as your family who I have come to know and love. In my opinion, your Dad should be the head coach now. I'd love to see his wisdom, expertise and love for the game passed on to the kids at Grace. Me and my family are thankful that we had the very fortunate opportunity to see and know what your Dad possesses. A love for the kids, the game of basketball and most importantly, the love for our Lord, Jesus Christ...!!!