6. D. Cline

Players that need to step up to fill those shoes:

1. D. Warren

2. S. Isom

3. V. Hambrick

4. D. Herbert

5. C. Mangum

6. J. Henry

I'm shocked no one mentioned Adrian Womac as a pair of shoes that need filling. He may not have gotten the attention T-Rob did but he was as consistent a D-End as I've seen. His side didn't get run on and he was a heck of a football player. Daniel Cline's another guy I thought was underappreciated last year, made plays consistently and had a couple of games there where he looked spectacular. Look out for Josh Evans this year on the O-Line, he's a heck of a kid and football player, got the potential to play on saturdays if he steps up the next couple of years.

I'm shocked no one mentioned Adrian Womac as a pair of shoes that need filling. He may not have gotten the attention T-Rob did but he was as consistent a D-End as I've seen. His side didn't get run on and he was a heck of a football player. Daniel Cline's another guy I thought was underappreciated last year, made plays consistently and had a couple of games there where he looked spectacular. Look out for Josh Evans this year on the O-Line, he's a heck of a kid and football player, got the potential to play on saturdays if he steps up the next couple of years.

AT64: Great point on Womac. That guy has/had a motor. I wish he would consider playing further. On the money with Cline as well. Cline was fantatstic and fun to watch. I will miss his play greatly. As for Josh Evans, do you mean Derek Evans last year's starting right guard? Don't forget big Marcel. He should play on Saturday if he has the grades.

AT64: Great point on Womac. That guy has/had a motor. I wish he would consider playing further. On the money with Cline as well. Cline was fantatstic and fun to watch. I will miss his play greatly. As for Josh Evans, do you mean Derek Evans last year's starting right guard? Don't forget big Marcel. He should play on Saturday if he has the grades.

I dont think alcoa will be lacking for playmakers at all this season. Jaron Toney, Vee Hambrick and Taharin Tyson will be able to carry the running game. Everyone knows about tyler robinson at TE but steven isom played a lot last season and ever started a few games at wr. Daniel robinson is another wr who has played a ton the last few seasons. Another potential wr for alcoa is daniel rockymore who played a lot last season and is probably the fastest on the team. I believe he ran a 10.8 or so in the 100 meters. Austin Tallant is a kid who was very close to beating out james for the qb position as a soph last season. I also hear that alcoa had a kid transfer in from miami i believe. Hes a qb but is athletic enough to play a few other spots should he not beat out tallant. I would say the biggest plus for alcoa is they return four out of five guys on the line from last season (walden, marsh, evans, hopkey) with connor miles being the only players lost. Coach rankins son John Tucker will probably step into that spot. The biggest question mark for alcoa is punting i believe.

Ah good catch on the Evans thing, I always get his first name screwed up since i call him by his last haha. But yeah the kid's definitely got the physique to be a dominant player, and he's got a good head on his shoulders too, never hurts. And yeah Big Cellie's another guy who should be able to step up big time this year. I was a little concerned with the O-Line play at times last year, they didn't seem to be as consistently dominant as we have been the past few years, but if all goes well come next fall we should be lookin at a solid front 5 which always bodes well for any team. Games are won and lost in the trenches boys. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes, you are right. Womac was a BIG part of the success the defense had last year. I'd like to see Warren have a great season at that position.

Bee Cee looks two me like APB wil bee tha hardust two replace fer tha boys acrost tha creik..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Four shore! But thur'l be mor BBQ at BOH ! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />