Alcoa starter's and playmaker's for 2009

cub3

Heard rumors of a QB transfer, a big RB transfer, and a huge O-lineman from Catholic transferring into Alcoa. Any truth to this?

You would need to ask BC....I think he got his Government bailout money to add to our recruiting budget. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would need to ask BC....I think he got his Government bailout money to add to our recruiting budget. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Finally! The truth emerges! Hey, whats up with the Charleston address? Are you trying to get out of buying the doughnuts?

Finally! The truth emerges! Hey, whats up with the Charleston address? Are you trying to get out of buying the doughnuts?

Alcoa is simply increasing the recruiting area. I have East TN except STARS garbige truk routes and APB is key in landing BIG time talent in SC! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Who's next /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Congrats! All of us across the river think he should accept, skip his senior year, and move to Lexington and get an early start. Maybe even take a few of his closest teammates with him. I'll even rent the truck, help load and unload the furniture, and drive them to KY. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alcoa is simply increasing the recruiting area. I have East TN except STARS garbige truk routes and APB is key in landing BIG time talent in SC! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Who's next /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Bee Cee...Eye am gettun' moore like mommaSTARS and expandun' out...Carl haz allsew uhgreed two let me haiv hiz routs if'un thays sumbody who looks a good player in tha yard...Eye thank ewe mite knot be tha onleest skool gittun sum transfeurs......Eye'm sendin out a APB fer APB...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bee Cee...Eye am gettun' moore like mommaSTARS and expandun' out...Carl haz allsew uhgreed two let me haiv hiz routs if'un thays sumbody who looks a good player in tha yard...Eye thank ewe mite knot be tha onleest skool gittun sum transfeurs......Eye'm sendin out a APB fer APB...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep....U'iz a hart act tha foller STARS! uR reputitiun speeks for itself................. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

eh, alcoa is having a lot of people quit this year. hopkey, sharp, some freshman kid whos name i forgot,. oh darrell is hurt. i know there are more...i just cant think of them.

Alcoa has had a few quit with the only potential starter being hopkey. Sharp was probably going to end up being the 3rd quarterback behind austin tallant and tyler hartley and possibly even the kid ryan stoutt from florida. The others who quit were brenden rudd who was around 3rd on the depth chart at one wr spot and tre tate who was going to end up being the 5th tailback this season so there hadnt been any major losses. Darrell Warren has a sprained ankle and could end up being back on the field monday. Alcoa has received a huge pickup with a kid named chaz barnes coming out from the basketball team to play wr. Hes around 6 ft 3, very athletic and has been catching everything thrown his way in practice. Clemson and mtsu were at alcoas practice the other day to see tyler robinson, taharin tyson and warren but left very interested in barnes and another alcoa wr, 6 ft 3 junior steven isom who will be one of the better wrs alcoa has had the last few years.

I was excited to see that Kentucky has offered Tyler Robinson a scholarship. What other schools do you thing

will offer him? Has Tennessee shown much interest so far?

Tennessee has shown a good amount of interest in tyler. He has also been getting tons of interest from alabama, georgia, LSU, coach chavis came up to the school not too long ago to see tyler. Clemson and MTSU also came to practice the other day for tyler. I believe UNC will also be stopping by very soon to talk to him. Memphis has shown a lot of interest in tyler but I think tyler doesnt have much interest in going to memphis. Offers from a few of these schools are expected to come within the next couple months.