Alcoa starter's and playmaker's for 2009

cub3

He spent a year at UT before he was eligible athletically, which should have cost him his sophomore year of eligibility. Last year was his junior year athletically, making this next year his senior year. You forgot the year he had to sit out under NCAA regulations.

rex he did use a year of eligibility but he started with five years to play four, the year out was an atheletic redshirt year he is now a redshirt jr.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's thoughts on the starting lineup?

QB-Tallent, RB-Toney, FB-Tyson, WR-Isom, WR-Warfield?, TE-Robinson, OL- Walden, Evans, Rankin, Marsh, and ?

DE-Warren, Robinson, DT-Kerr, Burchfield, LB-N. Robinson, Herbert, Chapman?, ? CB-Toney, Hambrick, S-Tallent

No clue on a kicker or a punter

QB-Tallent, RB-Toney, FB-Tyson, WR-Isom, WR-Warfield?, TE-Robinson, OL- Walden, Evans, Rankin, Marsh, and ?

DE-Warren, Robinson, DT-Kerr, Burchfield, LB-N. Robinson, Herbert, Chapman?, ? CB-Toney, Hambrick, S-Tallent

The last O-Linemen might be a senior named Weatherly...and i spoke with Nathaniel Robinson recently, and he is unsure of when he is going to be back from nerve injuries in time for the season opener. The LB's as of right now would be Taharin Tyson, Dee Herbert, and Georgio Coffin. Steven Isom is looking really good at punter. And one starting split end might be Jared Jett instead of Warfield...both of them had a great Spring.

Isom will start at one wr and jett/barnes will split time at split end until one of them pulls ahead of the other. Both had pretty good springs and its kind of even right now. Warfield will go into the fall behind isom and daniel rockymore at flanker. His ability as a playmaker is unquestioned and for him it just depends on how much he can continue to learn so he can contribute at the varsity level.

Isom will probably be the punter with roberto castro doing most of the kicking.

Who is Alcoas Offensive Tackles?? I feel sorry for whoever it is when Big Ben Stiles from Mcminn Central gets ahold of that big panzy. He will make them feel like little kids after he gets done bullyin them!!

I have heard some talk about him, but the Alcoa O-Line is far from soft...Marcel Walden (SR), Derek Evans (JR), J.T. Rankin (Soph), Justin Marsh (SR), and John Weatherly (SR) are all powerful assets to the line. Stiles won't completely destroy them, but i am hoping he brings the war with him. That makes these games much more fun /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who is Alcoas Offensive Tackles?? I feel sorry for whoever it is when Big Ben Stiles from Mcminn Central gets ahold of that big panzy. He will make them feel like little kids after he gets done bullyin them!!

Im sure alcoas guys love to hear that. Theyre already good, I dont think you need to make them mad on top of that. Stuff like that is usually remembered. Im pretty sure the only people that should call out alcoa is maryville. By the way, Alcoas left tackle marcell walden is pretty good so i guess we will get to see who wins out with that one.