Who has the toughest schedule

MUfootball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll match Hendersonville's record with this schedule......

Farragut (10-1-2), Alcoa (9-1-1), Ravenwood (8-0-0), Cookeville (9-2-2), Station Camp (6-2-2),

Hendersonville (6-4-4), Cleveland (12-0-2), Bearden (10-0-2).

For a combined record of (70-10-15)

Does it look familiar Cree?

Yes, It's belongs to McMinn County!

Farragut (10-1-2), Alcoa (9-1-1), Ravenwood (8-0-0), Cookeville (9-2-2), Station Camp (6-2-2),

Yours is a tough schedule for sure, but Hendersonville also played Station Camp (not included on earlier posts).

What does CBHS schedule look like?

MVM,

Thanks for recognizing our tough schedule. They say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. We are hoping so. I believe that you only get better by playing good teams. Anyone can schedule "cupcakes". We are trying to climb back into that top tier of teams--the only way to do that is by playing them.

Yours is a tough schedule for sure, but Hendersonville also played Station Camp (not included on earlier posts).

That is true, but you added Lavergne (and no disrespect to them) but their schedule is not exactly full of big name teams with a (9-1-0) record. My guess would be.. is that Lavergne is a GOOD team that has scheduled lesser opponents, so no one really knows how good they really are. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Look... I agree that Hendersonville has put together one tough mother of a schedule, no one will deny that. I just wanted to shed some light on some other teams that have put together a tough schedule.

There are some other teams that I'm looking at, so I might be posting some others later.

Great Topic by the way.....

Here's one that rivals Hendersonville...

Cleveland (12-0-2), Farragut (11-1-2), Whitewater Ga.(9-9), Westminster Ga. (12-3-2), Alcoa (9-1-1), Maryville (9-3-1), CBHS (11-3-1), Fort Hill SC. (10-4)

For a Combine record of (83-24-9)

*Side note on Whitewater... 4 of their loses came against ranked teams in GA., 2 of their loses came against ranked teams in Ala. and one of their loses came against the team that I'm talking about..........Oak Ridge.

need to pull ravenwood out of this as they havent played anyone according to another post so hendersonville has had it harder

Hendersonville's whole Schedule is below. Hard to find one tougher.

Mt Juliet

Clarksville

Christian Bros

Memphis University School

Bearden

CAK

Farragut

Knox Cath

Collierville

Father Ryan

Station Camp

McMinn Co.

Wilson Central

Smyrna

LaVergne

Brentwood

Beech

Gallatin

Maryville (9-3-2), White Station (8-1-0), Randolph Al. (11-8-1), MUS (6-1-2), Fort Hill SC. (10-4), Cleveland (13-0-2), Oak Ridge (9-4-1), Grissom AL. (17-7),

Combined Record of (78-28-8)....Not Bad CBHS (11-3-1) and what's even more impressive is your record against those teams!