East Hickman Eagles new Coach

QbackDback24

I think he learns his rudness from Nash. They really treated coach jones bad.

I never met Dr. Nash or talked with Nash because McCord kept intercepting my messages to Nash thus preventing me from telling him how much of a jerk his employer (McCord) is. If Nash is anything like McCord, lord help the entire county. The good people of Hickman Co. deserve School Board employees to be professional and efficient and it looks like they are neither. This is not a shot at the new coach because i hope he does well for his family's sake and the kids sake. To restate the obvious: McCord is a jerk!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be Spring practice? Does Dr. Nash realize how rude and unprofessional McCord is? This guy is a real jerk. Good people in Hickman Co., unfortunately the athletics will be subpar for years to come. Good luck to the new coach.

I never met Dr. Nash or talked with Nash because McCord kept intercepting my messages to Nash thus preventing me from telling him how much of a jerk his employer (McCord) is. If Nash is anything like McCord, lord help the entire county. The good people of Hickman Co. deserve School Board employees to be professional and efficient and it looks like they are neither. This is not a shot at the new coach because i hope he does well for his family's sake and the kids sake. To restate the obvious: McCord is a jerk!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> McCord plays Pinocchio to Nash's Geppetto /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only question is.............. Who is Jiminy Cricket??????

Any word about when or if they will be still having spring practice? Has Coach King been able to be at the school to get things up and going or will things come together better once summer gets here and he is done with school in Dyer County? I wish Coach King the best, I know with the late hire spring may be difficult to pull off. Is he planning on bringing anyone in with him or is he going to keep the current coaches?

Any word about when or if they will be still having spring practice? Has Coach King been able to be at the school to get things up and going or will things come together better once summer gets here and he is done with school in Dyer County? I wish Coach King the best, I know with the late hire spring may be difficult to pull off. Is he planning on bringing anyone in with him or is he going to keep the current coaches?

I think they are going to start May 11th, I do not believe they are going to have a scrimmage, Coach said he will be alright with no scrimmage, it would be nice to have one, but not nessesary. I think lots of good changes are coming to the offensive scheme. He plans on the Tony Franklin spread, I have been looking at it more in depth and I like it. It will work providing we have a new quarterback with lots of accuracy, and get some kids that will go get the ball and hang on. this system, if applied right will put up some points. I am excited about it. No news on coaches yet, I like most of the Assts. we have if they can change thier mindframe and share the vision.

I think they are going to start May 11th, I do not believe they are going to have a scrimmage, Coach said he will be alright with no scrimmage, it would be nice to have one, but not nessesary. I think lots of good changes are coming to the offensive scheme. He plans on the Tony Franklin spread, I have been looking at it more in depth and I like it. It will work providing we have a new quarterback with lots of accuracy, and get some kids that will go get the ball and hang on. this system, if applied right will put up some points. I am excited about it. No news on coaches yet, I like most of the Assts. we have if they can change thier mindframe and share the vision.

Changes to the offensive scheme! What changes could you expect? They doubled their offensive production in one year last season! Why would any changes be neccessary. I think the coaches did a great job of designing a system that will fit the kids they had! They played a kid at quarterback who never played there before, because they had NO ONE ELSE, and he did a great job. Grant it, he threw a lot of interceptions, but what do you expect from a kid whose never played there before and he truly is a RB! I have no clue where they are going to find a QB to run the Tony Franklin system. I am all for this new coach, but when people (not coaches) try to critique football and give opinions about what should work and what shoudn't it is hilarious! Is obvious you didn't watch much EH football the past two seasons.

I think the Franklin Offense will be good for us. Good luck to the New Coach,

Alright, somebody school me up........ a LONG time ago when I played you were either a wing-t, double wing, single wing, split back veer, wishbone option, stack or power I team. I know that the spread is all the rage these days. But how many schools of thought are there on the spread offense? I know the few games that I was able to watch last year we were, by my idea anyway, a spread team. No Huddle, everybody has a wrist band etc. I know that Tony Franklin was the Offensive Co-ordinator at Auburn and is now at MTSU. How is his system different? More passing? Somebody bring me out of the stone age /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Alright, somebody school me up........ a LONG time ago when I played you were either a wing-t, double wing, single wing, split back veer, wishbone option, stack or power I team. I know that the spread is all the rage these days. But how many schools of thought are there on the spread offense? I know the few games that I was able to watch last year we were, by my idea anyway, a spread team. No Huddle, everybody has a wrist band etc. I know that Tony Franklin was the Offensive Co-ordinator at Auburn and is now at MTSU. How is his system different? More passing? Somebody bring me out of the stone age /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some Spread teams try to spread the field to create running lanes or space to run the football, and others spread the field to sling it around. From what I know about the Tony Franklin System, it is one that relies on a passing quarterback to spread the football around. One question: If you don't have a prototypical passing quarterback, what do you do? Do you make him throw anyway and hope for the best? I wonder how adaptable this offense is to the skill set of the players you have. I like the idea of the spread offense because it does cause problems for the defense especially if it's run without a huddle. Personally, I like the idea of a spread option like Florida or Utah runs that isn't as dependant on the pass especially at the high school level where from yera to year you may or may not have a good quarterback. I wish the new coach luck this year and I hope the kids can make the adjustments to be successful.

Basically, this system looks for "holes of grass" must be very disciplined and have ballers in the secondary!! this system relies on the screen game as well. tons of reciever stop screens and tunnel screens, also rb middle screens.

the good thing about this system, they have an answer for everything, each play is determined by how you align on defense. coach on field and in box must work well together. pass game is quick hitting stuff and tons of crossing routes

Will Coach Harris join the EHS staff or will he return to Fairview. Despite what has been written about the EHS administration their search process was much smoother than the drama that unfolded at Fairview.

I hope both schools can move forward and be successful.