"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

I think that the single A trophy stays in Marshall Co. AGAIN this year. Trinity is too young, yes they have good pitching but so do other teams. The more mature teams from Marshall Co. will prevail in this one, those young players will be to much for the team to overcome this year! Marshall Co. will dominate! I cant wait for the rockets to launch!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What are you talking about...too young. They start 2 seniors, 4 juniors, 1 sophomore, and 2 freshmen...too young? Before you make a comment, might be good if you knew what you were talking about. So 36-1 is just an okay record, having beat GP, Huntingdon, Saint Benedict, and everybody else? Might not want to book your ticket on that rocket just yet.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about...too young. They start 2 seniors, 4 juniors, 1 sophomore, and 2 freshmen...too young? Before you make a comment, might be good if you knew what you were talking about. So 36-1 is just an okay record, having beat GP, Huntingdon, Saint Benedict, and everybody else? Might not want to book your ticket on that rocket just yet.

In dis division, good money goes with dem Trinity girls. But, if they don't win it this year it will set their progam back for years cuz they got all the tools to win. And they should win. This is their best shot at winning the State in the last 4 years primarily due to their pitching, but also due to their balance of hitting and defense.

Until someone shows they can be beat em in dis division...you gotta be crazy to bet against em. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Mr. O&W, I see where you are comparing two sisters on the same team now. And, it seems as if you are comparing the ace pitcher for Beech who is a junior with the #2 who is a freshman. And, you feel that you have someone that is "nearly as good as Kat Banks"?

From experience, let me assure you that talking down players at any level to make a point is certainly beneath most good intellectual people's standings. And, you seem quite intellectual. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And yes, per Mr. Noitall, I am a Newbie.

This was a bad post on my part and have realized that and removed it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think that the single A trophy stays in Marshall Co. AGAIN this year. Trinity is too young, yes they have good pitching but so do other teams. The more mature teams from Marshall Co. will prevail in this one, those young players will be to much for the team to overcome this year! Marshall Co. will dominate! I cant wait for the rockets to launch!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trinity has players that have tons of experience since i'm sure most played or were part of the team as 8th graders. They also have possibly the best pitcher in the state and their hitting is also very good. i just don't see anyone stoping them this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Listen "dumbitup" or should I say Mr. NEWBIE, the (2) freshman that start for Trinity are not your ordinary freshman & probably start on whatever team they play on. If you had ever seen this team play you would know what I'm talking about! This team has a good mix of upperclassmen & underclassmen just like a other teams but don't expect the "young" players as you put it hold this team back! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marshall Co. has some great talent also, will provide some great games to watch at the "boro"! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

This was a bad post on my part and have realized that and removed it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now "OW"...it wasn't dat bad. But, it shows da character you have and you is GOOD. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Trinity has players that have tons of experience since i'm sure most played or were part of the team as 8th graders. They also have possibly the best pitcher in the state and their hitting is also very good. i just don't see anyone stoping them this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I is wit "YOU" on dis "OW". I think they be a steam-roller in the "A" division. But, if they lose it will be a tsunami through der program. But they will win I do believe and I ain't talkin down other teams sayin dis. I just think they got da best chance this year.

But, I thought da same thing last year !!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well folks it??™s hard to believe that today 4 weeks from now the games will be over. Everything we??™ve talked about & thought about happening will just be history & memories from this season. All the girls have been workin & playin hard to get to the ???boro??? & only 1 team in each class will be Champion. I??™m not gonna try & take ol??™e Noitall??™s job from him & try & tell you who from only the Mid State is going to make it there. I??™m going to tell you who is going to win it ALL from where ever they come from east middle or west. Now I??™m not trying to make anyone mad by not putting your babies team there, these are just MY picks to WIN IT ALL. I??™ve seen lots of games this year but not as many as I could if the good Lord hadn??™t blessed us with all the rain this year. But I??™m sure the really good teams have still managed to find games to play.

These are good picks, these teams have proven that they can not just keep games close to good teams but they can BEAT good teams and that is why I??™ve picked??™em. So here it goes. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AAA- Beech : These ladies have it going on, alot of talent on the field & especially in the circle- Kat is real, real good. This Team will be more than any team they face at the ???boro??? can handle. These Ladies will be good for a while too, Kat??™s younger sister is just waiting to take over in the circle!

AA- Goodpasture: This Team is fun to watch play on defense & at the plate.

Their pitching is good & opposing teams will have a lot of trouble scoring the go ahead run on them at the ???boro???. The only Team that might challenge will come from the West.

A- Trinity: Is this the same team as last year? Pitching has always been very strong. Watched a couple of games in Franklin last weekend & these ladies looked MUCH different than at the ???boro??? last year. Good defense & fun to watch at the plate, very focused. Will be too hard to handle, You could see that these ladies were on a mission last week & I don??™t think that it??™s over quite yet.

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets this weekend you should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams!

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling!

Mrnonothing's darkhorse AA team from the west is Camden, not mine. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Camden is a good team plays in a district with a couple of other good teams, which may help them if they can even place second in their own district to advance but have alreaddy fell into the losers bracket! WILLNOT be a challenge for the ladies from GP. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

O'le mrnonothing is doing a great job of pickin them this year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Mrnonothing's darkhorse AA team from the west is Camden, not mine. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Camden is a good team plays in a district with a couple of other good teams, which may help them if they can even place second in their own district to advance but have alreaddy fell into the losers bracket! WILLNOT be a challenge for the ladies from GP. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

O'le mrnonothing is doing a great job of pickin them this year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

.............and you picked 3 teams that 95% of the people on CoachT would pick.............lay off my buddy.

Let's hear your dark "horses", or do you just pick the "no-brainers"?

.............and you picked 3 teams that 95% of the people on CoachT would pick.............lay off my buddy.

"Best friend" you know that this "newbie" is just runnin his keyboard and is pickin teams that even my dead grandmama was pickin when she was a pickin teams! Tee Baller really went out on the limb didnt he! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What a loser! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"birdman" that is soooo sweet of you, "taking up" for your "Buddy" like that! Your right no one should be allowed to pick on mrnonothing!But the problem is he is getting soooooooooo good at picking losers! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lexington will be the "dark horse" out of that district. Camden is good, they have split with Lexington this year but Lexington has played a couple of REAL close games with the "LADIES FROM THE WEST" this year that shows they are ready to take this district over this year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />