Ron Crawford

letsgo

Raider":24bmx6g4]

After snooping around to get a name of the middle TN coach I posted about last week.....I have heard from sources, today, that Ron Crawford is definately in the mix for the head coaching position. Alot of people believe he is the leading candidate that Cleveland wants.

If he (Ron) is in the mix, he is THE leading candidate...and I actually think this is a smart move for him.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we will be getting a new AD and assistant principal.Also rumor has it we will be looking for a prinicipal and a new superintendent within the year.Has anyone else heard this?

Crawford would be a good dual threat as AD and Coach. Thats how Alcoa got Rankin. Crawford was one heck of a DC for us before he became HC at Brentwood and beat us in the Bowl game to get a state championship in his first year as HC there.

Yes, I already mentioned Cleveland will be looking for a new principal here soon because Rockholt is planning to retire soon. The superintendent, Mr. Dennings is also getting up in his years, so he could likely retire within the next few years. The principal and former AD have nothing to do with picking this coach, from what I heard the men high up in the Cleveland City Schools Central Office are conducting the search.

Ron Crawford is one of the best coaches in middle tennessee. My guess is that if he is in fact in the running, it will be his job to lose.

I am anxious to see if the brentwood "pockets" open up and "persuade" him to stay a bruin? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cleveland fans, if Crawford heads east, you will get a good one!

Ron Crawford is one of the best coaches in middle tennessee. My guess is that if he is in fact in the running, it will be his job to lose.

I am anxious to see if the brentwood "pockets" open up and "persuade" him to stay a bruin? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cleveland fans, if Crawford heads east, you will get a good one!

Agree 100%. He is also a good man, good motivator, and a good disciplinarian. He has the respect of the players, fans, and all the coaches in the area. True class act. Hope he gets it if this is the move he wants to make.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Agree 100%. He is also a good man, good motivator, and a good disciplinarian. He has the respect of the players, fans, and all the coaches in the area. True class act. Hope he gets it if this is the move he wants to make.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Not so fast my friends, Coach Crawford is not going anywhere. This is not the first job offer he has had since he's been at Brentwood, and it won't be his last. Why make the move to little Cleveland when he could go to some big SOUTH GEORGIA FOOTBALL SCHOOLS next year; this year's Brentwood team should win the district and go far in the playoffs maybe even to the BIG SHOW. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Not so fast my friends, Coach Crawford is not going anywhere. This is not the first job offer he has had since he's been at Brentwood, and it won't be his last. Why make the move to little Cleveland when he could go to some big SOUTH GEORGIA FOOTBALL SCHOOLS next year; this year's Brentwood team should win the district and go far in the playoffs maybe even to the BIG SHOW. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Wow...give me two of whatever you are drinkin!! I thought most of the Bwood defense graduated with exception of one solid linebacker.

Ron Crawford is one of the best coaches in Middle Tennessee?? This is a bit of a stretch /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .............good Def coach--absolutely!. If he goes to Cleveland! Who will he get to run his offense? He does NOT coach on that side. To get the best in Middle Tenn tag; you got to be able to do it all. Sorry, he does not /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

When you win a gold ball, I would have to think that means your a pretty great coach.

Ron Crawford is one of the best coaches in Middle Tennessee?? This is a bit of a stretch /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .............good Def coach--absolutely!. If he goes to Cleveland! Who will he get to run his offense? He does NOT coach on that side. To get the best in Middle Tenn tag; you got to be able to do it all. Sorry, he does not /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You have no idea what you're talking bout willis. You have obviously never talked with the man.