13aatourney

Wave80

from what i hear Milan is supposed to play today at 430 (guessing that is finishing up the GC game) and from what i hear about the bracket its supposed to be finished up by thursday. The way i interpreted it is that if you lose a game then you got double headers for the rest of the way. And my guess is that GC is gonna come back with Tate, prolly their only chance to silent the Milan bats and get that big win for them. I hope to see the young dogs come out and pound it out big time against GC and get it rollin for the tourney. Dont care who milan pitches it shouldnt matter. Go Dawgs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i hear Milan is supposed to play today at 430 (guessing that is finishing up the GC game) and from what i hear about the bracket its supposed to be finished up by thursday. The way i interpreted it is that if you lose a game then you got double headers for the rest of the way. And my guess is that GC is gonna come back with Tate, prolly their only chance to silent the Milan bats and get that big win for them. I hope to see the young dogs come out and pound it out big time against GC and get it rollin for the tourney. Dont care who milan pitches it shouldnt matter. Go Dawgs

Any word on other games for today or possibly what location they are playing at?