Maryville!

Yes I believe that Hillsboros players were that much better and I believe Maryville turning the ball over 4 times might have had something to do with them getting beat!!!! Not out coached!!!

I see your point. However, to make it to the state & win, you have to have a great Coach to teach them how.. to get it done. I think Blade can compete with the Maryville caoch. I think he proved that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A Hampton fan/player talking smack to Maryville. Dang boy.....try getting an education.

OK...here is the story. Was Hillsboro more athletic....absolutely but nothing Maryville doesn't see virtually every year. Maryville had one difference maker last year....Chris Jordan. Chris was hurt on the first offensive play by a hit after the catch from Eric Gordon. Fifty to sixty percent of Maryville's offense went through Chris last year.....someway somehow. After Chris's exit Maryville was very limited and for the first time I noted that GQ struggled calling plays....JMO.

Govman......I have selected Alcoa to beat Maryville as well in the past....just seldom happens. Last year was a perfect example as was Warren's senior year. Last year Alcoa CHOKED. I will no longer select Alcoa to beat Maryville regardless of the difference in Athletic ability. Last year....same ole crap. Alcoa has less depth....we would win if we played them later in the year. Well.....Alcoa had more depth than Maryville last year. Their sidelines were wall to wall with capable athletes that must not have been ready. Alcoa chose to play Tyler Robinson on both sides of the ball and thus he was done mid way through the third quarter. Alcoa played in the very weak in comparison 2A and improves very little during the season while IMO Maryville improves vastly during the season. Maryville would have STOMPED Alcoa at the end of the year....again JMO.

Hampton fan/player....are you seriously running your mouth on a Maryville thread. The football in NE Tennessee is embarrassing at best and it is proven every year when they play out of area in regular season or the play offs. That's the bottom line. Until something worth watching comes out of that part of the state maybe it would be best to stay on the 1A threads where you may.....just may have a chance.....or you can foolishly stay over here.

Thanks for the entertainment..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now this is the Maryville fan that I know!

you dont have to be the best team in the state...just the best team on the field friday night.

rebelron is whipped so his opinion doesnt matter until she tells him what to think!!!

That explains it! HE HE HE!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A Hampton fan/player talking smack to Maryville. Dang boy.....try getting an education.

OK...here is the story. Was Hillsboro more athletic....absolutely but nothing Maryville doesn't see virtually every year. Maryville had one difference maker last year....Chris Jordan. Chris was hurt on the first offensive play by a hit after the catch from Eric Gordon. Fifty to sixty percent of Maryville's offense went through Chris last year.....someway somehow. After Chris's exit Maryville was very limited and for the first time I noted that GQ struggled calling plays....JMO.

Govman......I have selected Alcoa to beat Maryville as well in the past....just seldom happens. Last year was a perfect example as was Warren's senior year. Last year Alcoa CHOKED. I will no longer select Alcoa to beat Maryville regardless of the difference in Athletic ability. Last year....same ole crap. Alcoa has less depth....we would win if we played them later in the year. Well.....Alcoa had more depth than Maryville last year. Their sidelines were wall to wall with capable athletes that must not have been ready. Alcoa chose to play Tyler Robinson on both sides of the ball and thus he was done mid way through the third quarter. Alcoa played in the very weak in comparison 2A and improves very little during the season while IMO Maryville improves vastly during the season. Maryville would have STOMPED Alcoa at the end of the year....again JMO.

Hampton fan/player....are you seriously running your mouth on a Maryville thread. The football in NE Tennessee is embarrassing at best and it is proven every year when they play out of area in regular season or the play offs. That's the bottom line. Until something worth watching comes out of that part of the state maybe it would be best to stay on the 1A threads where you may.....just may have a chance.....or you can foolishly stay over here.

Thanks for the entertainment..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

are any of you maryville fans going to stop me from talking smack? i'd like to see you try

are any of you maryville fans going to stop me from talking smack? i'd like to see you try

The next time I'm going up to Watauga Lake I'll stop in and say howdy. If you got any talented football players up that way you might see our recruitin' garbage truck cruising around.

The next time I'm going up to Watauga Lake I'll stop in and say howdy. If you got any talented football players up that way you might see our recruitin' garbage truck cruising around.

haha ok i may not be the best player but there is alot of talent. if you would have come up a few years ago you could have gotten steven roop

haha ok i may not be the best player but there is alot of talent. if you would have come up a few years ago you could have gotten steven roop

Our recruiting garbage truck made it all the way up to Nitro, WV a few years ago; so I know Nellie Belle can make it to Hampton. STARSNBARS is excited about going to Hampton. He said he has never stayed at a Hampton Inn before. If you are recruited don't make the mistake of wearing your old school shirts to workouts. Nobody knows the kid from WVA's real name they just call him "NITRO."

Our recruiting garbage truck made it all the way up to Nitro, WV a few years ago; so I know Nellie Belle can make it to Hampton. STARSNBARS is excited about going to Hampton. He said he has never stayed at a Hampton Inn before. If you are recruited don't make the mistake of wearing your old school shirts to workouts. Nobody knows the kid from WVA's real name they just call him "NITRO."

We's thankin' bout callin' him "Rock It Fewl" Red Rebulls..... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

smack all you want, just hurt yourself. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> this was not meant to slam , it was a typo "meant to say ...just don't hurt yourself. sorry for the confusion bulldog50.

no offence to red rebels or stansbar but you maryville fan are really cocky. the last time i checked you got beat

Just FYI. the last guy who came on & slammed you (Greyrider) is not from Maryville he is from Central.

He jumped on the bandwagon. Also Soloman is from Seymour. Just FYI they are on the Bandwagon.

Just FYI. the last guy who came on & slammed you (Greyrider) is not from Maryville he is from Central.

He jumped on the bandwagon. Also Soloman is from Seymour. Just FYI they are on the Bandwagon.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are only off by a few hundred miles of where I am from. Rest assured I pay Maryville property taxes.

Try again.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />