Wartburg 2009

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, finally got to read the paper & tmy Dawgs did about as I expected since we are not a passing team. The loss to Sunbright disappoints me but hey its just a passing game & from what I read on the CAK board we must have looked better by Tuesday night as they complimented a few of our players. Who is #28 for Wartburg?

You'll never get 4 seconds to throw the ball in high school football unless you have 5 stud lineman. Passing League just helps QB's get some rep's early in the season and get timing together with receivers. It translates very little to the real game. Even pre-season scrimmages, they're good PRACTICE. But they're just that, PRACTICE. Kudos for beating Wartburg in "passing-league", but friday nights aren't the same as passing league. Trust Me. I've been there Done that. Friday Nights are completely different. Take a guy who has never played QB and he can look good and make good decisions in Passing League. Throw him in Friday Night, he might not look so hot.

You'll never get 4 seconds to throw the ball in high school football unless you have 5 stud lineman. Passing League just helps QB's get some rep's early in the season and get timing together with receivers. It translates very little to the real game. Even pre-season scrimmages, they're good PRACTICE. But they're just that, PRACTICE. Kudos for beating Wartburg in "passing-league", but friday nights aren't the same as passing league. Trust Me. I've been there Done that. Friday Nights are completely different. Take a guy who has never played QB and he can look good and make good decisions in Passing League. Throw him in Friday Night, he might not look so hot.

if are line start gellin we hav 6 secunds ta throw ta ball an we win eezy genst the WARTS

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 Morgan County Champs