Cumberland County

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much needed W tonight, good to get the monkey of our back. lets keep grindin it out in practice! Jets pretty much dominated meigs tonight. mchs had -4 total yards at the half, and finished with only 99 total yards (85 on mchs only scoring drive). Bowen played terrific w 184 rush yards on 18 carries. Howard also pushed in 3 scores on the ground complimented by 89 rushing yds. The Oline played great and seem to be gelling and coming into there own. Defense played w heart and determination all game, first half stats speak for themselves. Rucker led the way with 2 sacks and a fumble recovery. Cummings w a fumble recovery, Pritchard w a INT. Overall great win, Partin should be proud! Jets scored more points tonight than almost all 3 years combined from the previous admin. we wont mention any names.

GO JETS ;)

WE'RE STILL HUNGRY, CAUSE WE HAVENT EATEN ANYTHING YET

:blink:

Won't have a choice but to keep the intensity up. I think the boys like winning to much. Livingston pulled out a close one with stone friday 35-31. All that does is tell me LA's defense is weak if stone put 31 on em. We can't get cocky but after a big win like the one we just experienced its ok to be confident and have some swagger.

Jet Pride 6,

We are all curious. Just have to keep the intensity level up with the boys. Hey tell me again how you got that truck stuck on the game field again? Once again the MULE had to come bail you out of a jam! Just like in the movie Tombstone. I swear, I must be playing cards with my brother's kids!