Lawrence County@Blackman

TheFridge06

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Lawrence County took care of your average Shelbyville team dont be haten on the Wildcats. Wildcats have 9 Seniors that want to win. I look for the game to be very close. Blackman wins 6-5

Thanks for the cheap shot. That's pretty lame. I stated my opinion and you take offense to it? I'm objective on this game and you are biased...that's the difference. Blackman is at home and they are a good bit better. They are senior loaded and are playing at home. If Lawrence County can play close, I'd be happy. I want District 8-AAA to do well, but this is a mismatch. I hope they completely prove me wrong.

What can be expected from each team. Who should take it?

What time is Game Time? I have not seen Blackman this year. How good is their pitching? By looking at the predictions it appears that you all expect there to be alot of runs scored. Should I conclude that the pitching is not that good or do these teams simply hit that well?

What time is Game Time? I have not seen Blackman this year. How good is their pitching? By looking at the predictions it appears that you all expect there to be alot of runs scored. Should I conclude that the pitching is not that good or do these teams simply hit that well?

6:30

Mitchell will probably get the start. He was 7 or 8 and 0 this year. He shut out Riverdale and threw a one-hit shutout against Oakland to clinch the regular season district title. Pretty good pitcher...