Lawrence County@Blackman

TheFridge06

Does anyone have any information on the Sisco kid? I have heard of him being injured but i havent heard exactly what was wrong or whether he will be able to play Monday night?

Sisco strained/ pulled his hamstring wednesday night against Siegel stretching for a ball on first. I believe he will be able to most likely DH on Monday. He took an at bat against Lebanon thursday and didn't feel much discomfort. However I don't think he'll play in the field... too risky. But he has a big bat and is a big part of Blackman's offense.

Now about this game while I've heard LC can hit the ball I have no clue how 7 and 8-AAA compare in competition this year. I do know you have to do something right to get this far... So I'll take Blackman behind Ross Mitchell's arm 8-3.

8-3 Blackman could be larger or smaller depending on which Blackman bats show up.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know how Lawrence Co is lucky to be there? Beat Lincoln Co big twice and beat Shelbyville in the tourney, they are playing without there #1 SP. Is someone bitter that his number 1 team went 0-2? I dont want to be rude but dont call a team lucky. Have some class. Say you predict Blackman to win or somthing but dont call a team lucky. This group of seniors have been to region 3 out of 4 times. Just luck though

I would like to know how Lawrence Co is lucky to be there? Beat Lincoln Co big twice and beat Shelbyville in the tourney, they are playing without there #1 SP. Is someone bitter that his number 1 team went 0-2? I dont want to be rude but dont call a team lucky. Have some class. Say you predict Blackman to win or somthing but dont call a team lucky. This group of seniors have been to region 3 out of 4 times. Just luck though

I want put my two cents in here. I agree with you nicholas233. I think its a Great accomplishment for these seniors to have made it to the region three out of the four years they have played for Lawrence County. The only luck I see here is bad luck on not having their starting pitcher for over half of this season.

Go to Blackman and play hard! Good Luck to the players,coaches and fans of Lawrence County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK boys can we stop the bickering??? Look in baseball no one is simply lucky! You make your own luck. You can be facing the #1 team in the nation who undoubtedly outclasses you. They have their worst game ever, you still have to play your game to beat them... and a solid game at that. No matter what a team still has to play a better game than their opponent, there is no luck involved in that. Now as to what happened in 8-AAA I could care less because I know the two teams showing up at Blackman on Monday are BHS and Lawrence Co. If one team gets run ruled can any other team from their district really say they could have done better? Everyone had their chance and Lawrence Co. made it so I don't see what exactly the big stink is about... Pretty simple LC won the games they needed to win... can't punish a team for that!

See you boys from LC at 6:30 tomorrow!

GO BLAZE!!!

OK boys can we stop the bickering??? Look in baseball no one is simply lucky! You make your own luck. You can be facing the #1 team in the nation who undoubtedly outclasses you. They have their worst game ever, you still have to play your game to beat them... and a solid game at that. No matter what a team still has to play a better game than their opponent, there is no luck involved in that. Now as to what happened in 8-AAA I could care less because I know the two teams showing up at Blackman on Monday are BHS and Lawrence Co. If one team gets run ruled can any other team from their district really say they could have done better? Everyone had their chance and Lawrence Co. made it so I don't see what exactly the big stink is about... Pretty simple LC won the games they needed to win... can't punish a team for that!

See you boys from LC at 6:30 tomorrow!

GO BLAZE!!!

Well said Good Luck to all!!!!!

I'm just glad Lawrence County beat that little coach at Lincoln County and I hope they beat that guy at Blackman, who used to be at Cascade. It won't be easy though, but they can prove to everybody they belong if they play close or pull the upset. Lucky was not the word he should have used. They were fortunate to beat Shelbyville after Cooper dominated and held a good lead, but the bullpen completely collapsed. That was just one game though. We'll see how 8-AAA compares tonight. Lebanon and Coffee County should be a classic as well.

Blackman wins 5-3

Congrats Lawrence County on a good year. You played well down the stretch and hung in there well tonight. I'm wondering if Sisco played for Blackman. By the way, I've been meaning to say this. The catch that the Lawrence County leftfielder made in the opening game of the district tournament against Lincoln County was probably the best I've seen at the high school level. He had to come from a mile away going full speed and he made a diving catch against the fence. It was unreal. Congrats again Lawrence County on making it this far.