Lebanon at Coffee Co.

droppinbombs09

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams hit the ball extremely well. It could be a high scoring game. Coffee Co pitchers could be a little more rested and playing at home could make a difference.

Now come on..the Coffee County team is by far the better team and will dominate this game from start to finish..they have dominant pitching and sound hitting...the difference will be who he starts on the mound. The best pitcher may be sitting on the bench or playing another position..We will see what develops..

Now come on..the Coffee County team is by far the better team and will dominate this game from start to finish..they have dominant pitching and sound hitting...the difference will be who he starts on the mound. The best pitcher may be sitting on the bench or playing another position..We will see what develops..

I'm glad you're feeling that confident, or even very cocky. This is a great matchup, whether you want to admit it or not. Two very even teams that are coming in red hot. Lebanon hits the mess out of the ball and Coffee County is solid all the way around. I'm thinking it could be an 8-7 type of game one way or the other. Of course, why play it according to your post? Coffee County will dominate, right??? Wrong, it will be a great ballgame.

I do agree and now this could be a very close game..what a shame! Still Coffee wins...

You guys sure do sound confident since you lost to Lebanon 12-6 earlier in the season. Was there a development that happended before that game as well that effected Coffee Co.'s mindset? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />