TCA wins.............

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wtn folks keep talkin that trash........ But you will find out next week (if you even make it) what's coming at you!!!!!!!!!

I would be very careful of bragging to Trinity...Something has to be said for a team who has remained in the number one spot ALL season and has NEVER (did you see that, NEVER) lost a game... My prediction is that YES, they will be there, YES, they are a great team, and NO, I am not brave enough to claim that they won't be there or we will run all over them... And I said this before and I will say it again, Trinity has really good fans, players, and coaches... We played them first round of the state tournament and they beat us by ONE run and the fans were fine. If you ask my opinion, it seems that it is always FORREST'S fans who are the ones with the bad attitude. Not so much the players (most of them are good kids who work really hard and have always been very respectful to me and our team in the past) but the fans have always been terrible when we have played them... Trinity, on the other hand, has good fans, players, and coaches. And, they are an amazing softball team as well... Be careful of what you say because sometimes that can come back to haunt you...

I would be very careful of bragging to Trinity...Something has to be said for a team who has remained in the number one spot ALL season and has NEVER (did you see that, NEVER) lost a game... My prediction is that YES, they will be there, YES, they are a great team, and NO, I am not brave enough to claim that they won't be there or we will run all over them... And I said this before and I will say it again, Trinity has really good fans, players, and coaches... We played them first round of the state tournament and they beat us by ONE run and the fans were fine. If you ask my opinion, it seems that it is always FORREST'S fans who are the ones with the bad attitude. Not so much the players (most of them are good kids who work really hard and have always been very respectful to me and our team in the past) but the fans have always been terrible when we have played them... Trinity, on the other hand, has good fans, players, and coaches. And, they are an amazing softball team as well... Be careful of what you say because sometimes that can come back to haunt you...

I'm sorry for defending my team I love Marshall Co. Softball. If My Rockets don't win I'll be rootin for Cornersville. Why is it that if anyone says anything against "tca" their rabid fans go crazy and get mad.

As for their record,everyone knows they just like other teams play a very weak schedule with very little meat and taters in it. Maybe you just have somthing against our fans just because we bring so many folks to the games!!!! I can assure you we will have an even larger crowd this year to watch the Rockets take home the gold!!!!!!

There's a difference for pulling for your team and bad-mouthing another. Saying they are weak, won't know what hit them, all they play is weak teams, etc. isn't pulling for your team; it's putting down another. Saying their fan base had security called on them is putting them down. For the record, most of the people saying what a good program TCA is are fans of other teams. As I said earlier, you can support your team without being negative towards a team and their fanbase. I'm hoping you're young, and you don't represent the entire Forrest fanbase.

I'm sorry for defending my team I love Marshall Co. Softball. If My Rockets don't win I'll be rootin for Cornersville. Why is it that if anyone says anything against "tca" their rabid fans go crazy and get mad.

As for their record,everyone knows they just like other teams play a very weak schedule with very little meat and taters in it. Maybe you just have somthing against our fans just because we bring so many folks to the games!!!! I can assure you we will have an even larger crowd this year to watch the Rockets take home the gold!!!!!!

I think "RABID FANS" is slightly overstating...and for the record, I would love to beat Trinity, they are a HUGE rival of ours, and I am the coach at FCS, NOT a fan of Trinity. I am just saying that I like their program just fine...

As for their record,everyone knows they just like other teams play a very weak schedule with very little meat and taters in it.

You cant say anything against their record. They play everybody that will play them. You are only allowed to play in so many tournaments and TCA goes to some of the toughest tournaments in the state and play MUCH bigger schools from Tennessee and other states. Yes, their district might not be as strong top to bottom, but don't you think that TCA alone makes everybody in that district a little bit tougher, and you can't choose who is in your district. Their schedule does have some solidity to it, it is not just wannabes, and it is not just west tn either. Sometimes we must take a step back and look at the whole picture before we say something that has no backing.

you know it is a sad day when adults get on this post and ruin it for all the softball girls, coaches.parents and fan of each of the teams represented in the state of tennessee that have all worked hard all season long just to get to district, region, substate and state play offs. we all should be supporting our teams instead of trash talking everyone. it is an honor to get just get to the state playoffs, don't ruin it for the ones that make it. go to the games and watch and support your team,but always remember there is 1 winner and 1 loser in every game,that's why we play, remember that every

young lady out there is someone's daughter, sister, granddaughter,etc. be proud of your team and cheer them on to a victory. just because the other fans or just people at the games who don't even have anyone there are acting stupid that doesn't mean you have to act like them. remember there are always younger girls always looking and watching what you are doing. we should be setting good examples so that they don't act like the people that you are all talking about. remember FORREST ALUMNI - CLASS -PRIDE AND TRADITION. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS AND GO LADY ROCKETS YOUR FANS AND FAMILY ARE BEHIND YOU!!!

you know it is a sad day when adults get on this post and ruin it for all the softball girls, coaches.parents and fan of each of the teams represented in the state of tennessee that have all worked hard all season long just to get to district, region, substate and state play offs. we all should be supporting our teams instead of trash talking everyone. it is an honor to get just get to the state playoffs, don't ruin it for the ones that make it. go to the games and watch and support your team,but always remember there is 1 winner and 1 loser in every game,that's why we play, remember that every

young lady out there is someone's daughter, sister, granddaughter,etc. be proud of your team and cheer them on to a victory. just because the other fans or just people at the games who don't even have anyone there are acting stupid that doesn't mean you have to act like them. remember there are always younger girls always looking and watching what you are doing. we should be setting good examples so that they don't act like the people that you are all talking about. remember FORREST ALUMNI - CLASS -PRIDE AND TRADITION. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS AND GO LADY ROCKETS YOUR FANS AND FAMILY ARE BEHIND YOU!!!

Well said. Awesome post.

You must be a High school coach not a "middle school coach" like "11" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

You people quit paying attention to this guy. He is not a Coach for any school. I am sure that he would love to be but he is not!!!!!!! He has coached some summer softball as have a million other people. I saw his team bunting with a 12 run lead against a team that could not throw or catch so for him to accuse a team of "rubbing it in" is a bad case of "the pot calling the kettle black".

Come on' trublu.....Your startin to sound like "Mr Rodgers from the neighorhood" hahaha.....its the time a year that people take a few pokes and jabs at each other.......all in fun, or should be....

Are you kin to MR NICEGUY ?

You people quit paying attention to this guy. He is not a Coach for any school. I am sure that he would love to be but he is not!!!!!!! He has coached some summer softball as have a million other people. I saw his team bunting with a 12 run lead against a team that could not throw or catch so for him to accuse a team of "rubbing it in" is a bad case of "the pot calling the kettle black".

Teeball,

You know that bunting in teeball is against the rules. What were you thinking?

Come on' trublu.....Your startin to sound like "Mr Rodgers from the neighorhood" hahaha.....its the time a year that people take a few pokes and jabs at each other.......all in fun, or should be....

Are you kin to MR NICEGUY ?

He do sound a lil like me don't he ?!?!? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It is all fun until you be talkin 'bout dem girls. Leave da girls alone and be happy ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />