region 1 1a

pujo

I think Cloudland and Hancock will be the only 2 teams classified as 1a when the playoffs start. I think that is the point he is making.

That is correct. Cloudland is in District 1 and Hancock is in District 2.

Districts & Regions by Class

ya just like they do evry year? look bub they wont even come close. but i hope they have a good season best of luck but one of us will eat crow so when we play clouland id bring sum water to wash it down with

Therefore, Cloudland would be a 1a playoff team where as all others in their district would be a 2a team. Same thing for Hancock. If you go back and look, I specifically stated District. I realize that Cloudland and Hancock are both in Region 1. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever see Jeff Dunham and Peanut? Neeeeruuung . . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Edit: I'll repeat it. Cloudland will be the best 1a team in their district.

ok we get it they have to go to a lower classifaction so they might win somethin. but it wont be against hampton

ok we get it they have to go to a lower classifaction so they might win somethin. but it wont be against hampton

Does that mean if Hampton beats Cloudland and Hancock they aren't going to brag about beating up on smaller schools. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Edit: What I'm saying is that Cloudland will benefit more from their District & Region play in the regular season than Hampton.

Does that mean if Hampton beats Cloudland and Hancock they aren't going to brag about beating up on smaller schools. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Edit: What I'm saying is that Cloudland will benefit more from their District & Region play in the regular season than Hampton.

Hamptons out of region games will make up for it. Its pretty good.

They won't be playing Oneida, all their out of region games are against bigger schools. Oneida would be a good one.

Onedia los most there players i'm sure if Hampton could hang with M East and Volenteer they would beat Onedia Easy /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Onedia los most there players i'm sure if Hampton could hang with M East and Volenteer they would beat Onedia Easy /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Your right the 12 seniors from last year will be greatly missed . . . Oh well I guess the 16 returning juniors from last year that will be seniors this year have some big shoes to fill.

Morristown East and Volunteer are weaker than pee. You can't use the big schools up here for a measuring stick. When are you guys gonna learn that? I remember when you all waxed Johnson Co. and said you all would go stomp Oneida and barely come away with a 14-12 win. Learn from the past.

Morristown East and Volunteer are weaker than pee. You can't use the big schools up here for a measuring stick. When are you guys gonna learn that? I remember when you all waxed Johnson Co. and said you all would go stomp Oneida and barely come away with a 14-12 win. Learn from the past.

Volunteer is pretty bad, but Mo East has been pretty good lately. You can't judge anything from a scrimmage though. Everyone has a different opinion of who won , who dominated what side of the ball , who looked the most disciplined so on and so on. Who knows wether or not East and Volunteer even played their best players against Hampton. Who knows if Hampton played theirs? One team may have really been working on something in particular rather than trying to win.

16 juniors with little playing time will have big shoes to fill

Returning 14 of 22 starters. I know this is kinda off topic but it sounded like someone may have given you some incorrect info on the Indians. Best of luck to the dogs this year, I'm gonna miss seeing y'all on the schedule. Only played 4 times but it was always a battle. Y'all have a great program up there. Always a bunch of hard workin' kids that are gonna give it for 4 quarters.