Blackman

Guest bigdan

I saw Rico Turner running on the Blackman PRactice field today as the team practiced. His cast is off and he was running and cutting with the trainer. He was moving really well. Looked like Corey Dill is getting better also.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by underpar:

Is he going to play for sure?

I think Rico surprised everyone today including himself! He moved, ran, and cut exceptionally well for today being his first day out of the cast! From talking to the trainer the schedule right now is rehab and the Hendersonville game at the earliest. But he did say with the way he's moving already anything is possible! And bigdan was right Corey Dill is doing great, he will likely be back in pads next week! Keep these two guys in your thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery! :( :sad:

[Edited by slim589 on 9-11-02 6:44P]

Posted by slim589:
Posted by underpar:

I think Rico surprised everyone today including himself! He moved, ran, and cut exceptionally well for today being his first day out of the cast! From talking to the trainer the schedule right now is rehab and the Hendersonville game at the earliest. But he did say with the way he's moving already anything is possible! And bigdan was right Corey Dill is doing great, he will likely be back in pads next week! Keep these two guys in your thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery! :) :)

What happened to cory dill?

Posted by olineathlete:
Posted by slim589:
Posted by underpar:

I think Rico surprised everyone today including himself! He moved, ran, and cut exceptionally well for today being his first day out of the cast! From talking to the trainer the schedule right now is rehab and the Hendersonville game at the earliest. But he did say with the way he's moving already anything is possible! And bigdan was right Corey Dill is doing great, he will likely be back in pads next week! Keep these two guys in your thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery! ;):x

Partial ACL tear! He's looking good though, should be back next week! Thanks for asking! I was wondering who you are if you want to tell me? If not that's ok too! :x:x;)

[Edited by slim589 on 9-12-02 1:22A]

[Edited by slim589 on 9-12-02 1:23A]

[Edited by slim589 on 9-12-02 3:39P]

Posted by slim589:
Posted by olineathlete:
Posted by slim589:
Posted by underpar:

I think Rico surprised everyone today including himself! He moved, ran, and cut exceptionally well for today being his first day out of the cast! From talking to the trainer the schedule right now is rehab and the Hendersonville game at the earliest. But he did say with the way he's moving already anything is possible! And bigdan was right Corey Dill is doing great, he will likely be back in pads next week! Keep these two guys in your thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery! :rolleyes::)

Partial ACL tear! He's looking good though, should be back next week! Thanks for asking! I was wondering who you are if you want to tell me? If not that's ok too! :D:):)

[Edited by slim589 on 9-12-02 1:22A]

[Edited by slim589 on 9-12-02 1:23A]

[Edited by slim589 on 9-12-02 3:39P]

I am a player on OHS. I start on the oline. Did u want o know my name? if so then lemme know, i will holla back and tell u. its no bid deal to me. Who are u?

Slim Daddy,

How's it going down in the Boro. Its all football up here at UT!!!!!!! Hey tell Corey that its his time this year so make it good. He has to carry some of the load this year and needs to stay healthy. Well Suave sounds like the big faker he always was JK... Tom night kick the crap out of Franklin. As for Sept. 21 The Bash in the Boro!!!! I haven't heard much about who will be taking the snaps fro BHS. L- Puss or Amberguey? How is the back field looking with Kenny Back there? Good luck tom night and next friday!! I wish i could come back but I have to attend the Flordia Vs. UT game sat.

Ps. who in the world let Paul Jack be a Coach at BMS

Hey Defref aka "Stain"!

I can't believe you would miss the Bash in the 'Boro next week. If I remember correctly last year at both meetings you were the one that got our crowd going. Were really going to miss you next week. As for tonight at Franklin, lets put it this way, if BHS doesnt bring their "A Game" they could be in for a big surprise! It sure would be embarrassing to go into the Riverdale game 2-1 instead of 3-0. But as an ex-player I know the character of this team and Im pretty sure that they'll come ready to play tonight. The past two weeks Amburgey has taken most of the snaps and I dont see that changing any tonight, eventhough I know if L-puss's number is called the offense wont miss a beat. Well Defref, I got to go, I hope you change your mind and decide to come on down next week, I heard through the grape vine that one of Blackman's key players could make a surprise return again the ole Warriors. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. Well good luck to the Blaze tonight! Go Vols!

Posted by Blazer14:

Hey Defref aka "Stain"!

I can't believe you would miss the Bash in the 'Boro next week. If I remember correctly last year at both meetings you were the one that got our crowd going. Were really going to miss you next week. As for tonight at Franklin, lets put it this way, if BHS doesnt bring their "A Game" they could be in for a big surprise! It sure would be embarrassing to go into the Riverdale game 2-1 instead of 3-0. But as an ex-player I know the character of this team and Im pretty sure that they'll come ready to play tonight. The past two weeks Amburgey has taken most of the snaps and I dont see that changing any tonight, eventhough I know if L-puss's number is called the offense wont miss a beat. Well Defref, I got to go, I hope you change your mind and decide to come on down next week, I heard through the grape vine that one of Blackman's key players could make a surprise return again the ole Warriors. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. Well good luck to the Blaze tonight! Go Vols!

It won't be a surprise if people don't hush.