Cleveland/Coffee Co.

prich01

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the rain came in the 2nd with CC up 1 - 0. Will pickup from there either tomorrow or Sunday. Binns or Hollowell might know if this is correct or not.

That is correct. Depending on the weather, they will finish the game where they left off Sat or Sunday. I don't know the game time. I assume it would be the same time as Fridays game.

That is correct. Depending on the weather, they will finish the game where they left off Sat or Sunday. I don't know the game time. I assume it would be the same time as Fridays game.

Game was set to resume tonight at 6 p..m. central but they have already postponed again. Game will now be played Sunday night at 6 p.m. Central. Also, if Cleveland's field is too wet, they could move game to Lee University. Coffee Co. is up 1-0 in top of the second with runners on second and third with two outs and a 1-0 count on the batter. It will pick up from there.

Coffee County got their run on 2 walks, a hit batter and wild pitch. Things were getting slick and dangerous when the game was called. The Cleveland field took a soaking even though the tarp was put down ASAP. The outfield doesn't drain too well. It rained again this morning and more rain is on the radar at this time.

Game time is 7:00 EDT on SUNDAY. This will be the last AAA game yet to be completed.

Monday would be the last back up date if needed but I suspect they'll play with life preservers if necessary on Sunday to get this game in and have a day off before the state starts on Tuesday. There are too many arrangements to be made to have to wait until the last minute.