AA State bracket is out

Lions4ever

We here at NGHS want to wish Unicoi County the best of luck!! I think that it will come down to Unicoi and Goodpasture this year. I personally feel that Goodpasture WONT be taking home another State Championship. This year it will come to East Tennessee!!! Here's hoping to be there watching that championship game.

Don't underestimate 13aa or any of the other teams from the WEST...........They are all good. I take nothing away from any of the teams but these are gonna be some good games.

Westview is talented and can get the job done. Good luck to the WEST......Could care less about the rest of you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most interesting game in the first round is the Unicoi/Westview game. I think we will find out that one of these teams is not as strong as advertised. I just not sure which one yet. I am hoping it's Westview that comes out on top, but I don't feel real good about that pick. Also curious to see how close the Goodpasture/Covington game will be. If Covington keeps it close then they will think they will have a chance to win it all.

Is it that hard to imagine a true high school team with all its players from its boundries beating a private recruited traveling team?

If the competition is so poor in AA why doesn't the recruited team play AAA or is the competition too tough there?

Haven't you heard? Recruiting in Div. I is against the rules! That's why the T$$AA has DII and lets each school decide which one they want to play in. They even take their word for it, I suppose... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We've been playing against them for years...but, if you know something, please, by all means, tell us...or quit 'runnin' that hole under your nose!'

Don't underestimate 13aa or any of the other teams from the WEST...........They are all good. I take nothing away from any of the teams but these are gonna be some good games.

Westview is talented and can get the job done. Good luck to the WEST......Could care less about the rest of you.

I don't think anyone is underestimating D13AA, this is just a Single A fan that beat us, Just like Trinity 1A beat Goodpasture, wishing us luck. That's all,best of luck to all teams, these two games prove anything can happen, not taking away from the single A just stating that's why they call it a game, who knows what will happen. Feel the love!

ok first of all i would like to thank you all for making me laugh by reading the conversations goin on here.

and second i will be probably the only person that will get on here and tell you flat out i really dont kno much about the teams playin but i would just like to wish the Unicoi County Lady Devils the best of luck down there and just kno that we really dont care where you place cause we are all still proud of you!!!

YOU MADE IT TO STATE!!! BE PROUD AND NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS KEEP YOUR HEAD HUNG HIGH!!!

good luck to everyone that is not playin Unicoi!! lol