Seymour Head Boys Job

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an assistant girls coach at UCHS, as well as a teacher there for the past 5 years, I can assure you that most everyone at Union Co., myself included, loves Coach Jesse. He has done a tremendous job with the boys program at our school. So rest assured you are getting a top-notch, young coach.

The boys will be devestated to say the least, but good luck to Coach Jesse!

---rSquared

As an assistant girls coach at UCHS, as well as a teacher there for the past 5 years, I can assure you that most everyone at Union Co., myself included, loves Coach Jesse. He has done a tremendous job with the boys program at our school. So rest assured you are getting a top-notch, young coach.

The boys will be devestated to say the least, but good luck to Coach Jesse!

---rSquared

I know Coach Jesse personally, and he will do a great job at Union County. Great coach and person!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know who is paying close attention, but the idea that Raul wants to leave GP is pure bunk, and time is proving just how much so. How Seymour wouldn't have at least considered him would also be hard to believe considering his progress at GP in just his first 2 seasons.

GP is looking at a very interesting year upcoming, and Raul currently enjoys great support in the Gatlinburg community.

For the record, I am the father of Jon McCroskey, upcoming junior on the GP squad.

While you should never make too much of early summer team camps, GP is so far undefeated at both Karns and Maryville camps, including 2 wins over Seymour, as well as fairly wide margins against Farragut, Gibbs, Alcoa among others.

We shall see what the future brings.

Don't know who is paying close attention, but the idea that Raul wants to leave GP is pure bunk, and time is proving just how much so. How Seymour wouldn't have at least considered him would also be hard to believe considering his progress at GP in just his first 2 seasons.

GP is looking at a very interesting year upcoming, and Raul currently enjoys great support in the Gatlinburg community.

For the record, I am the father of Jon McCroskey, upcoming junior on the GP squad.

While you should never make too much of early summer team camps, GP is so far undefeated at both Karns and Maryville camps, including 2 wins over Seymour, as well as fairly wide margins against Farragut, Gibbs, Alcoa among others.

Mute Point Buddy. Seymour has their coach, and he is an excellent one. However, I have heard that you all have 2 excellent transfers from out of state.

That future includes AE, Fulton and Carter.