Riverside vs. Summertown

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always good to see the best two teams from the year make it to the championship game. Summertown and Riverside have been the best all season. And, please, nobody mention Cascade. Their schedule just does not compare to these two. They didn't play any 2A or 3A teams and beat up on a bunch of bad teams, but these two teams went out and played good teams and played in good tournaments. As for the game today, I'll take Summertown to win a shootout 12-9. I think they've been the best team (especially offensively) in Class A all season and I think they will prove it today. It should be a great game though. I'll be listening.

These two schools actually played each other in Basketball at the Collinwood Jamboree back in November. Riverside was up by 3 with less than a minute to go and Wes Long hits a 3 to send it to overtime. Summertown won by one at the free throw line in OT. Some of the same kids who played in that game will be facing off today. I think Riverside this time by one 10-9 in a thriller. GO PANTHERS!

These two schools actually played each other in Basketball at the Collinwood Jamboree back in November. Riverside was up by 3 with less than a minute to go and Wes Long hits a 3 to send it to overtime. Summertown won by one at the free throw line in OT. Some of the same kids who played in that game will be facing off today. I think Riverside this time by one 10-9 in a thriller. GO PANTHERS!

summertown did it in an 3-2 8 inning game it was a thriller but summertown came out with the win in a low scoring game this was a pitchers duel all the way through it was a fantastic game to end the season on GREAT JOB EAGLES!!!!

Congratulations to Summertown on the Class A Championship and the four seniors making the graduation ceremony the day before. These are such good stories of the Summertown team as read in the Tennessean & Columbia Daily Herald. These stories are what boys dreams about, becoming great memories for lifetime.