WARREN CO BASEBALL COACH RESIGNS

98Vol

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard that Coach J W Holt has resigned from Warren Co Baseball.

I really hate to hear that..Coach Holt is a good coach and a real nice person. WC is down on talent this season (not to mention they had many injuries). Every team goes thru the cycle every now and then, and trust me, Warren Co. will be back with the frontrunners before you know it..I certainly do wish JW the very best in the future. I know that WC will find a top notch replacement...Maybe they can get Jimmy Walker back in the drivers seat??? Who Knows??

I really hate to hear that..Coach Holt is a good coach and a real nice person. WC is down on talent this season (not to mention they had many injuries). Every team goes thru the cycle every now and then, and trust me, Warren Co. will be back with the frontrunners before you know it..I certainly do wish JW the very best in the future. I know that WC will find a top notch replacement...Maybe they can get Jimmy Walker back in the drivers seat??? Who Knows??

I am just glad that Chris Parker wasnt hired back when JW got the job. Can you imagine the success the program would be having if Coach Parker was running the show. That would be so unfair to the kids at WC. To be able to compete at the highest level after all the work Parker puts in year after year. We as Warren Countians would not want that for our young men. A Cascade dynasty that was started under his direction and now doing the exact same thing 1 year in at Blackman. For those that opposed him I say thankyou for your insight and knowledge. To the ones who told him no in Warren County Cascade players and fan say thankyou along with Blackman.

NOW GET IN THE COUNTY VEHICLE FIND OUT WHERE CHRIS PARKER LIVES AND GO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS. HE IS THE MAN THAT SHOULD LEAD THE WARREN COUNTY PROGRAM UNTIL HE WANTS TO RETIRE. TELL THAT HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR THAT TAKES ALL APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES TO GET OUT OF THE OFFICE SCHOOL IS OUT AND HAND DELIVER ONE TO HIM. MAKE PARKER TELL YOU NO!!!!!!!!!!! I would not blame him if he does. We need him much more than he needs us. What a difference 5 years makes.

I am just glad that Chris Parker wasnt hired back when JW got the job. Can you imagine the success the program would be having if Coach Parker was running the show. That would be so unfair to the kids at WC. To be able to compete at the highest level after all the work Parker puts in year after year. We as Warren Countians would not want that for our young men. A Cascade dynasty that was started under his direction and now doing the exact same thing 1 year in at Blackman. For those that opposed him I say thankyou for your insight and knowledge. To the ones who told him no in Warren County Cascade players and fan say thankyou along with Blackman.

NOW GET IN THE COUNTY VEHICLE FIND OUT WHERE CHRIS PARKER LIVES AND GO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS. HE IS THE MAN THAT SHOULD LEAD THE WARREN COUNTY PROGRAM UNTIL HE WANTS TO RETIRE. TELL THAT HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR THAT TAKES ALL APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES TO GET OUT OF THE OFFICE SCHOOL IS OUT AND HAND DELIVER ONE TO HIM. MAKE PARKER TELL YOU NO!!!!!!!!!!! I would not blame him if he does. We need him much more than he needs us. What a difference 5 years makes.

Don't make the same mistake again.

Good post. I wish JW and his family well. JW did the best with what he had to work with. The program will roll on and I expect big things again in WC. Walker would be a great hire and a great fit for the program.

Doubt that happens. But it could.

Would be an excellent hire, if he could bring Ricky Morris along with him . I don't know everything that happen at FHS, but that team was steadily improving . Bottom line, Ricky Morris is the most knowledgeable Coach in the Midstate area, trouble is, He doesn't have a degree to teach, but could assist, as he did at FHS. I say, Hire both of them, and watch the program return to prominence. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for Jimmy Walker to get this job. His son will be a freshmen at the high school next year. He also left a principal's job at the middle school to return to teaching at the high school. Now, when is the AD going to resign? Other people outside the county have been talked to about the position.