team camps

joestewart

I was at that game, Siegel had to play back to back games, and yes they beat Siegel but there is no way and I mean no way that guy had 41!!!!! Are you crazy!!! He might of had like 26 but come on 41???? Since then Siegel has nott lost a game, I heard they beat Henry Co today by 60 at Austin Peays camp!!

ummmmm, beech's big guy actually had like 44, they destroyed siegal

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is carter doing in games this summer? haven't seen much on fulton either, any comments?

Fulton beat William Blount by a fairly substantial margin on the first day of their (Fulton's) team camp a couple of weeks ago. Blount was playing without Micah Ballard and they came out that day looking like a bunch of deer in the headlights. Not sure how Fulton has done since then, but Blount has won 9 out of their last 11.

Clarksville Academy is going to be feirce in 1a next year and have played in 3 camps with mostly 3a teams and are 12-3 with losses against fayette ware by 6 seigal by 16 and henry county by 4. The loss to fayette ware was without a starter out with an injury. They have looked sharp all summer and will be a force to wreckon with in 1a or any class for that matter.

Clarksville Academy is going to be feirce in 1a next year and have played in 3 camps with mostly 3a teams and are 12-3 with losses against fayette ware by 6 seigal by 16 and henry county by 4. The loss to fayette ware was without a starter out with an injury. They have looked sharp all summer and will be a force to wreckon with in 1a or any class for that matter.

Who all has academy beat?Not to knock them or anythin I know they will be very very good next year but saw Henry County play at murray state an they didnt impress me all that much I know only beaat academy by 4 but still

Well, LA is playing at TTU. While every team has to deal with fatigue, rotation of lots of players to look at combinations, and up and down play with three or more games a day, LA is still winning. They played pretty bad and won close games against Jefferson County and Morristown West, then beat Unicoi County pretty comfortably. Today LA's play improved somewhat as they defeated Walker Valley by about 30, then easily beat a not very good Hiwassee Dam NC team. Then in one of the better games I've seen this summer, defeated a very athletic McEachern GA team. I think that puts them at 26-1 this summer. I think they're gonna surprise many people.

An update on Beech, they are still undefeated and are playing at MTSU. At Murray, they beat Paducah Tilghman (supposedly one of the best teams in WKy) They beat Hunters Lane (sectional team returning everybody) at Middle. BTW, they beat Siegel by 23.

An update on Beech, they are no longer undefeated. At Gallatin, the Franklin Rebels took them down today.

LA finished the summer at I think 28-1. I know winning in the summer doesn't mean that much, but that's impressive considering losing so many seniors. The last game was a great one. LA came from 14 down to defeat Hillsboro on a last second tip in. The big kid from Hillsboro is a beast. They're pretty impressive. Keep working LA.