TSSAA selects Cookeville!

Sequatchie

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor choice. But I like the shorter driving distance from North Knoxville. How can they have enuff hotel rooms for all of those fans?

I agree! Tourism wise Chattanooga would have been the logical choice. I am not sure what cookeville has in that respect, from what I remember, there was nothing to do around campus up there.

I think overall, TTU will be a better atmosphere for the games than MTSU was. I personally liked the games when they were at Vandy or even better when they were played in HS stadiums.

The threads in the AAA are hilarious on this topic. They are all concerned about the field at TTU when some of the fields during the playoff sites have holes in them that can swallow a jeep.

I think overall, TTU will be a better atmosphere for the games than MTSU was. I personally liked the games when they were at Vandy or even better when they were played in HS stadiums.

The threads in the AAA are hilarious on this topic. They are all concerned about the field at TTU when some of the fields during the playoff sites have holes in them that can swallow a jeep.

They just got a new playing surface a couple of years ago. I think whenever Watson took over.