Jordyn Luffman-MTSU commitment

Sidetrain

Congrats to an incredible player and young lady. I remember thinking how special of a player she was going to be when I first saw her as a nine year old (with sidetrain's daughter) on that old Express team. I am looking forward to watching her last year at LCHS before she moves on for four more years in the 'Boro. Congrats!

Congrats to an incredible player and young lady. I remember thinking how special of a player she was going to be when I first saw her as a nine year old (with sidetrain's daughter) on that old Express team. I am looking forward to watching her last year at LCHS before she moves on for four more years in the 'Boro. Congrats!

I forgot about those days! Michael & Anthony did a great job! We had a blast with them.

Jordie ..... You make us all proud!!! Think all I ever did for you was cost you a game on a bad call:^( I remember working with your GrandMother and how she would brag on you every chance she got. When I finally saw you on the court at 8-9 I knew she was not just seeing you through Granny eyes. Have a Great senior year and maybe this year I can see more games than last.

Old Blind Ref!!!

kw