Devrin Young - Ath/RB/DB - Bearden

Sequatchie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he will be one of the more exciting players to watch this upcoming season. Not only is he a stud in the backfield, but his play at Cornerback is amazing to say the least. The Bulldogs should be really well this year. Even with the addition of Maryville, Farragut and Catholic to the Region, they should be able to be one of the front runners. I can't wait for the season to begin

By this time next year I don't think there will be any doubt if he has an offer or not!

I'm with Sequatchie on this one. If he has another season this year like he did last, he will get his share of offers. IMO it would be a shame if UT let a talented young man like this in their backyard slip away.

After watching his highlights on rivals I am very impressed with Mr. Young. He is just as good on the defensive side of the ball as the offensive. He has god given ability at any position.

My question is what position would Mr. Young play at the college level, with him only being 5'7 170 pounds. I understand he is just a junior and he could still grow taller.