Clinton, AC, OR, Powell

thekidd0086

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah how about OR... and what is Powell looking like

Oak Ridge has the potential of being a very good team this coming up year. They have at least 15-20 seniors on the team. It just depends on how quickly they pick up what the new coach is wanting to do, but i expect OR to finish at least 7-3 and go to the playoffs.

Powell might struggle a little on offense this year compared to last year, but their defense should make up for that. Powell's strength this coming up year in my opinion will be their defense and as long as you have a good defense, you can win any game on any night.

AC has alot of holes to fill as well. AC will have a new QB and a running back that i think was a back up last season, but still a pretty good one none the less. Wilson at WR should be AC's go to guy as he is very talented and should have a great season. AC could finish as high as 8-2 or as low as 5-5, it just depends on how the ball bounces.

Clinton is returning the bulk of their team from last year. I think only 4 or 5 starting seniors graduated off of last years team. Clinton would have to be the favorite at this point, but anything can happen. If Clinton doesnt come out focused and if they come out too cocky, they could get beat very easily. Clinton has a tough schedule with Dobyns-Bennett and T.C. Roberson, NC on there so Clinton could finish as high as 9-1 or as low as 7-3....but Clinton should be going back to the playoffs again this year.

Powell, Clinton, AC in that order

No disrespect intended, but I'm not so sure Powell finishes ahead of Clinton this year. They may not get it done, but if they don't, it's not because they don't have the horses. As for OR, who knows! I would like to think they get it turned around, but they are climbing up from a LONG way down compared to the traditional Oak Ridge.

No disrespect intended, but I'm not so sure Powell finishes ahead of Clinton this year. They may not get it done, but if they don't, it's not because they don't have the horses. As for OR, who knows! I would like to think they get it turned around, but they are climbing up from a LONG way down compared to the traditional Oak Ridge.

Yeah i forgot that Powell lost there QB from last year , and he was very good There D will be fine...As for Clinton IDK about there D i liked what they ran against alcoa but scotty is known for running a diffrent kind of D in the offseason then he does during the season...As for AC i Think they will be fine they just have to Find a play maker other than that WR...he cant do it all. Im still not bought on there coach either i mean he was 14-16 at Scott that doesnt tell me anything but we will see....Should be a great season for high school football

Yeah i forgot that Powell lost there QB from last year , and he was very good There D will be fine...As for Clinton IDK about there D i liked what they ran against alcoa but scotty is known for running a diffrent kind of D in the offseason then he does during the season...As for AC i Think they will be fine they just have to Find a play maker other than that WR...he cant do it all. Im still not bought on there coach either i mean he was 14-16 at Scott that doesnt tell me anything but we will see....Should be a great season for high school football

Agree with most of the commenters here. Blakley will be a playmaker for AC -- very fast, balanced and sees the holes well. Even stronger than last year.

Who is Blakley? Never heard of him...did he play last year? Does anybody know who will be the play makers for OR?

I dont think Blakley was on last years roster, but he is one of AC's running backs. OR had a kid come in from out of state that is supposed to be a pretty good RB, but im not sure what his name is. T. Henderson should be a playmaker as well. Both Zullinger kids are good too! One of them is the QB/LB. You know if you have a kid playing QB and LB....he is one tough cookie!

Who is Blakley? Never heard of him...did he play last year? Does anybody know who will be the play makers for OR?

Chad Blakley transferred from Halls last year about 2/3 of the way through the season. He's a senior. He ran for a ton of yards in just a few games and his name gets called a lot on D. He'll be the feature TB this year.

Chad Blakley transferred from Halls last year about 2/3 of the way through the season. He's a senior. He ran for a ton of yards in just a few games and his name gets called a lot on D. He'll be the feature TB this year.

Yeah...good north south runner. Hits the hole and is gone. Doesn't juke around. I like that! Very productive last year. Let's just hope they can find a good FB for him this year.

I understand he has some good QB skills, also.