IMAC Anyone?

cchsqb10

What's new in the Imac??

CCHS has been on a slide lately. Losing to South Doyle and Jeff countly lately. They don't seem too interested in playing defense. They won't be running the court if the other team is scoring inside all night. Congrats to South Doyle by the way..#3 is a good player

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Sevier Co. and Jeff are running away with it. East is really disappointing. Just don't play very well together. Too much talent to be in middle of pack. Just don't play with same intensity and grit as last years team. Jeff looked really good. Seem to play really well together, continuing run tehy made last year in tourny. West is getting better as is S.Doyle. Seymour and Cherokee seem capable of beating people but not sure tehy are consistent enough to be a real threat.

Looks like Sevier Co. and Jeff are running away with it. East is really disappointing. Just don't play very well together. Too much talent to be in middle of pack. Just don't play with same intensity and grit as last years team. Jeff looked really good. Seem to play really well together, continuing run tehy made last year in tourny. West is getting better as is S.Doyle. Seymour and Cherokee seem capable of beating people but not sure tehy are consistent enough to be a real threat.

With all due respect Hoosier, I don't know what team you are watching. We are not very good. We cannot score. I will say our guys play very hard, but we just cannot shoot the ball consistently. Seymour is not very good. South-Doyle has improved, but they had a long way to go. I agree about East, but that is typical East High. Lots of talent, lots of mouth, not much when push comes to shove.

Does anyone know if Gordon is coaching tonight or is he still suspended?

With all due respect Hoosier, I don't know what team you are watching. We are not very good. We cannot score. I will say our guys play very hard, but we just cannot shoot the ball consistently. Seymour is not very good. South-Doyle has improved, but they had a long way to go. I agree about East, but that is typical East High. Lots of talent, lots of mouth, not much when push comes to shove.

Does anyone know if Gordon is coaching tonight or is he still suspended?

Pretty sure East won District, Runner-up Region, and Sub-state appearance last year. I think that is pretty good when push comes to shove. Who was the last IMAC team besides G-ville to do that? Sorry to give West a compliment, but I think they have played better in second half of season. Why was Gordon suspended?

Well, add another close one to the loss column. We maybe the only team in the conference who nobody wants to play. I don't think we have lost to a conference team by more than 10 points. We have lost our last 4 games by a total of 9 points. Maybe we have a run like Jeff's last year in tourney (it really is not that far fetched). Keep your heads up, the shots may start falling soon.

Well, add another close one to the loss column. We maybe the only team in the conference who nobody wants to play. I don't think we have lost to a conference team by more than 10 points. We have lost our last 4 games by a total of 9 points. Maybe we have a run like Jeff's last year in tourney (it really is not that far fetched). Keep your heads up, the shots may start falling soon.

Wow you changed opinions quickly. I compliment West, you tell me they are terrible, now they can win it all. I agree with you, by the way. I think anyone CAN win this tournament. Will they who knows, but they are all capable. You also never commented on my statements about East last year, did they not answer the bell, or handle it when push came to shove. When was the last time West made it that far?

Went nuts and ran after officials at the end of close loss, screaming and hollering......Assistants had to hold him back as well Rucker (security). These close losses must be getting to him.

It was really quite ridiculous...I can't fault him for fighting for his kids and wanting to win, BUT his actions and words were extreme in this situation and he deserved the suspension. I was at this game and can tell you 100% sure the officials did the RIGHT thing in placing time back on the clock at the end of the game because the visiting coach did indeed call the timeout before time expired. I actually thought there should have been an additional .2 seconds on top of what they put back on it...and the foul called as time expired on the hail mary pass-turn-shot was warranted as the kid from West CLOBBERED the shooter...Coach needs to be careful where he places blame for the losses he has suffered as I am sure had West done a couple things differently...ie freethrows, layups, that stuff then the outcome may have been different. I will congradulate the West players on fighting back from a hefty deficit that night and making it a game tho...IMAC tourny should be fun!!!