8aaa

snoop1

for the 1 millionth time thats a error on the tssaa website rutherford co is still 7-AAA

MJ Maybe it takes a million and one. And I don't really care which one it is. I am just confused because Euro has Rutherford Co as 8 as well. I would think that McKloskey would know which district he is in. Just trying to get to the bottom of it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia has the toughest schedule they have ever had. Oakland, siegel, and Brentwood Academy in the pre-season. And in regular season they have Riverdale, BGA, Independence, Centennial, and Smyrna. After losing such strong players last year and having many freshmen this year, it will be interesting how this young team will stack up.

Columbia has the toughest schedule they have ever had. Oakland, siegel, and Brentwood Academy in the pre-season. And in regular season they have Riverdale, BGA, Independence, Centennial, and Smyrna. After losing such strong players last year and having many freshmen this year, it will be interesting how this young team will stack up.

I think Columbia lost the Wilson girl and 4 other starters. It will be hard to replace her

BGA 5

Riverdale 2

Hopefully a tough scrimmage schedule and non-district schedule will benefit the Warriors come district time. Couple of holes to fill with some youngsters who just need playing time.

Who's the goalie at Riverdale this year?

Same as last year. Split time between Malie and Abby for now.

Shelbyville VS Riverdale scrimmage today at 4:30

• 3 weeks later...