11AA

ksgovols

1.) Camden Central Lions: 5-0 overall (2-0 in district)

2.) Creek Wood Red Hawks: 4-1 overall (2-0 in district)

3.) Stewart County Rebels: 3-1 overall (1-1 in district)

4.) Cheatham County Cubs: 1-4 overall (1-1 in district)

5.) Montgomery Central Indians: 2-2 overall (0-1 in district)

6.) Waverly Central Tigers: 2-3 overall (0-1 in district)

7.) Harpeth Indians: 1-3 overall (0-2 in district)

This upcoming week will be the last of "non-district play" throughout the entire district. I imagine that several teams will use it as a week to get better and prepare themselves for a second half push in the district while others will use their bye weeks to get healthy before their second halves of the regular season begin. There are still a few awfully good games on the schedule for this week.

Camden plays Huntingdon

Stewart County plays Houston County

Cheatham County plays Greenbrier

Harpeth plays Fairview

Montgomery Central plays East Hickman

Creek Wood & Waverly have BYES this week

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 11-AA Standings & Upcoming Schedule

1.) Camden: 6-0 (2-0)

2.) Creek Wood: 4-1 (2-0)

3.) Stewart: 4-1 (1-1)

4.) Cheatham: 1-5 (1-1)

5.) Montgomery Central: 2-3 (0-1)

6.) Waverly Central: 2-3 (0-1)

7.) Harpeth: 1-4 (0-2)

Waverly Central at Harpeth

Stewart County at Creek Wood

Camden at Montgomery Central

Cheatham County (BYE)

With the schedule being district games the rest of the way the games now get much more important. Camden & Creek Wood look to be the elite teams in the district at the midway point this season. Stewart County has a nice record overall but they fell flat on their face against Camden and we'll see how they do this week when they play the district's other "top dog" in Creek Wood. Aside from this the district looks very wide open and should produce some excellent games the rest of the way this season.

Yep, there was a few guys that had been in the defensive rotation on the field at that time but Harpeth's starters came out after the last score in the 3rd quarter on offense and the defensive starters came out after Wavo's next series. The 4th quarter was JV for the most part. Might have been a varsity player or two that played a few snaps.

I had 372 yds of total offense for Harpeth, 53 yds for Waverly for the game. Several bad snaps for big losses and 3 turnovers hurt Waverly's cause. Harpeth threw an interception in the end zone to snuff another long drive that didn't end up with points and fumbled at the Wavo 24 on the very next drive with the score 7-0. Harpeth then scored 4 of the next 5 times they had the ball. Harpeth has won the turnover battle in their 2 wins and lost it in their 4 losses. Best running output for the season for the Indians.

Sorry outofbounds, but you are outofbounds, I could see from press box and also got it from a very very reliable source. And why was Harpeth's coach trying to prove trying to run a punt back with Horkins with a 35-0 lead. Recipe to get a kid hurt. I almost thought we were going against Urban Meyer. Good luck Harpeth the rest of the way, sorry we didn't put up much of a struggle.

Papatiger..........very sorry I didn't have the same view you had from the press box.....I guess if I had I would have seen all the Harpeth starters in the game in the end on that 70 yard Waverly TD run....same as you......instead of standing on the Harpeth sidelines next to all the guys who started. Man, what a view you had.......wish I could have been right there with you!