11AA

ksgovols

The e-mail is joey.jackson17@gmail.com and we'd love to get Stewart County involved in this :roflolk:

Right now we have Cheatham, Harpeth, & Waverly Central on board. I need to get in touch with the people from Camden & Creek Wood because I know that both have radio broadcast teams.

HDIK...go to wrjbradio.com and contact Ron Lane the GM. He can put you in touch with Flash Melton, Camden's play-by-play radio guy.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The e-mail is joey.jackson17@gmail.com and we'd love to get Stewart County involved in this :thumb:

Right now we have Cheatham, Harpeth, & Waverly Central on board. I need to get in touch with the people from Camden & Creek Wood because I know that both have radio broadcast teams.

who do yall need to talk to from creek wood in order to get our scores???

I got in touch with Creek Wood's radio play-by-play announcer.

Also thanks deerhunter.....now I have you down as well.

Lions4Ever.....I will get on that a.s.a.p.

Creek Wood all but embarassed fairview @ fairview. Creek Wood's defense shut the yellow jackets down. Kimo Odom was dragging the defense all over the field literally. Fairview tried every trick in the book and could never get anything going. Creek Wood won 27-6 with fairview getting a cheap touchdown at the end of the game.

Yes, CreekWood did embarass Fairview in their own house.. The Redhawks are hot right now and i dont think anyone can play with them the way they are playing right now.. Defense is playing outstanding and offense is clicking with Odem running the ball like a man child and Hooper running and passing the ball great.

I believe they could make a deep run if they keep this up.. and whats going on with cheatham?!

Runwild,

Creek Wood is playing well right now. They came out of Fairview with a great win against a very solid team. The difference in the game IMO, was Creek Wood tackled a little better than Fairview. As far as Cheatham is concerned, they are very young this year with only 3 seniors as I understand. Coach Finley is a great coach who finds a way to get the most out of his players and talent. From what I understand, a lot of Freshmen are having to play this year. Give those kids about 5-6 weeks and they will be making the plays that will make Cheatham successful. I am sure when adjustments are made, Cheatham will be as competitive as they ALWAYS are. Good luck Cheatham.

Runninwild101,

Cheatham is very young and in an obvious rebuilding mode. It happens sometimes and you have to deal with it. Coach Finley is a great coach and the staff does a great job. The players have to continue to play hard and improve with every passing week otherwise there is no point to compete. For you to call them terrible is fine with me. Please continue to provide material such as this because 3 years down the road I promise you it will be remembered. You are a Creek Wood fan right? Creek Wood had to rebuild somewhat last year. They were 1-9. Now this year they look like a team ready to make a big time push in the postseason. You can build football players through the course of time. Cheatham will be back I promise you. I can also promise you that Finley will have them ready to go out and compete hard every single week. If they go 0-10 or 1-9 then oh well. The guys just have to continue to compete and get better. That is the main thing.

Yes, CreekWood did embarass Fairview in their own house.. The Redhawks are hot right now and i dont think anyone can play with them the way they are playing right now.. Defense is playing outstanding and offense is clicking with Odem running the ball like a man child and Hooper running and passing the ball great.

I believe they could make a deep run if they keep this up.. and whats going on with cheatham?! Their terrible this year!!

It's all well and good to be proud of your team, but to call out another team that's working just as hard on the field as your team is pretty classless. Reflects badly on you, your school and not to mention the team you're so proud of. I'd watch myself if I were you, that stuff has a tendency to come back and bite you hard in the backside. CW still has some pretty tough games to play ...I wouldn't crown them just yet if I were you.

I am sure runningwild101 is a fan of Creek Wood. If that is the case, I am sorry that he/she is coming on here and saying something like they did. I represent Creek Wood and I assure you that they are not a true representative of what Creek Wood High School is all about. The people of Creek Wood know what kind of program Cheatham has and how hard they work. They are at a place where Creek Wood wants to be: perennial playoff contenders year in and year out. On behalf of Creek Wood High School, we apologize for runningwild's comments if he/she is indeed a Creek Wood fan. Good luck Cheatham, and the rest of District 11AA.

Congrats CreekWood on a very impressive win over Fairview and a nice start to your season. I know Friday's game against Harpeth will be tough for the Indians. While the Redhawks appear to be gaining momentum with each game, Harpeth is slipping in the other direction. The game with E Robertson was Harpeth's game to win or lose, and lose they did. They have some re-grouping to do for sure. Having alread played Camden, and after visiting CreekWood this Friday, I will be able to guage which of those two teams is the stronger of the two.

As for Cheatham, It's a class team with a class coaching staff......and those guys play hard every week. It's a down year for them, but with only 3 seniors on their squad this year, I look for them to be at the top of the heap next year for sure.